The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas (Fanfict)

• Dedicated to My Grandma - She is incredibly interested in Auswitz

This is my very first fanfict on Wattpad, and it is hopefully gonna be a good one. It is based on 'The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas,' and John Boyne(really gr8 author!) Very sad peeps :( By The Way... Pessach is a Jewish name. Oh, and please do not shout at me if this isn't exactly what Nazis did to Jews: I DONT KNOW!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prolouge...

Pessach ran as fast and as far as he possibly could, if there was one thing he knew, it was that he had to get away from them. There was something about those designs on their shoulders that sent a large shiver down his spine. (Pessach knew this was never good.) He remembered seeing the mysterious pattern when people came for his Mother and Father. He swerved round a corner and stopped. Pessach dropped to his knees and began praying, praying to God. Unfortunately, Pessach knew it would not work, and it didn't, for at that moment the soliders came rushing round the corner, surrounding Pessach, tying his hands behind his back, restricting his movement to nothing. They then chucked him into a large van with the same designs again, printed all over the sides.

Chapter 1...

19th July 1943

Hello. My name is Pessach, and I am nine years old. I know I shouldn't really keep any possesions,

(That's what Josef says anyway. He says you'll get in trouble if you do.) but, Bruno, a boy I met who lives on the other side of the big fence, gave me this diary, and I thought, it's only one small Diary and it wouldn't matter and I wouldn't get caught anyway. That's what Bruno says. Mummy would probably say that too. Look, I've got to go, the marshal is coming now: I can hear his footsteps. I will write again soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this was a short chapter, but I've got to go now because it's really late!