Chapter 6.2

Copyright © 2012 Kamilla

All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6.2

Okay. Maybe I was being a little dramatic with all of this. Veronica is just angry with me; it doesn't mean that she hates me because of something as stupid as me forgetting to send an essay. Therefor it will be easy to become make up again, just apologies some more and she will come around. Cameron and I is just having a little fight though, we have had worse throughout our friendship.

Like that time she stole my favourite Barbie in primary school, and last year when I ruined her new expensive skirt she got from her dad, even though that was an accident.

Every time we have forgiven each other after a while, nothing can destroy our friendship, it's unbreakable. And it's not like all my other friends hate me. Like Mini, I haven't seen her in a while, but I for sure know that she doesn't hate me or is angry with me.

Not to forget that we talked yesterday and we seemed to be fine then, and Mini cannot be mad at anyone, let alone hate him or her. All in all, my friends and I is just having some turbulence in our friendship, it will soon be over.

Something that is really great is that on Sunday Jason will be home and he will for sure make them see it from my point of view. Not from Cameron's, I can't believe she thinks Michael is a freak just because he is dating me. That says something about what she thinks of me too. Jason is the peacemaker when it comes to our roles in our group; since we all are different we kind of have picked out who we are in the group. Just for fun of course.

Victoria is the bad girl, the one who always copy our homework and smoke like its curing cancer, not to forget that she has a really bad relationship with all the teachers. I am positive that if you ask any teacher in the school if they've heard about Victoria, they will more likely answer yes. She is the girl that everybody knows of and stays a little bit away from.

Mini is the perfect one, the preppy, cute girl who is taking ballet classes and scoring really high on exams. It's the same with her and the teachers, just that the teachers have a totally different view of Mini than Victoria. They praise her as if she was mother Theresa or just invented a flying car that works.  

It's not much to say about Cameron though, she is the perfect stereotype cheerleader, but when you get to really know her and she let you in in her life, you'll see a different person. The whole cheerleader thing is just an act, she can be really insecure and sometimes listen to hard rock and stays late up to watch all of the Star Wars films.  We all consider her as the "boss" in our group.

And me, I am just I, the normal one you could say, even though it's me who is dating the teacher and keeping secrets. To say it easy, I am the one who score decent on exams, likes all types of music and films genre, the one who just follow everybody else and live my life to the fullest. And I don't mind it being like that.

Jason though is as said the peacemaker, even though he doesn't do it with intention sometimes. And of course he is the popular runner back in football and many girls see him as a 'player'. Something that is funny because he doesn't mean to be a player, because of his sexual preference he isn't interested in girls and dump them fast. He isn't a big part of our group, since he mostly hang out with his guy friends the whole school time, but after school we almost can't be separated.