Chapter6

Soo I was watching Wayans Second Generation last night and they spoke of Trey Songz. Half of what they said about my Trey pissed me off, yeah I know it was a joke. It's a show, but still all the guys you could've made fun of or whatever you pick my baby Trey? Lol ! Was I the only one who felt that way?? Anyways here's the next chapter----

Chapter 6

"Girl, I don't think you should be doing this." Kimberly look at me sternly.

My smile turn into a frown,"I don't see nothing wrong. I'm not dating Chris nor Trey." I took a sip of my coffee.

We sat here at Star Bucks discussing Trey and Chris.

"Well let me ask you this, which one do you see in your future?"

"Tremaine, but he's not single-"

"Just because your best is taken doesn't mean you have to search for the second best. "

"So you're telling me I shouldn't be with Chris?"

"Yeah, if your just using Chris and waiting for Trey you should just break it and go for it." She advised.

"I guess your right." I smiled.

"I know I am, that's why I'm going to be a psychologist."

"And that's why I'm going to be over you." A common voice join the conversation.

"Chris." I was speechless.

"How much did you hear?" Kim ask the ultimate question.

"Everything I need to know, that I'm just a joke." Chris snap.

I got up and grab his arm."Baby, listen I love you-"

"Do you think I'm stupid? Bitch I heard everything, you are worthless- just like Trey said you are." He shoved me, knocking me onto the table. Then he walk out the shop.

"Ali, if I knew he was here.." She drifted off when I put up a finger.

"I'm going home." I walk toward my car.

My phone went off.

"How dare you? You wouldn't tell me, your own mother that your father left you a house."

"Mom, I have to go."

"Obviously you don't if you answered the phone."

I hung up. Oh great. Trey said I was worthless?! Dafuq. Or was Chris just tripping..

I got out the car and went to go pay for the gas. I had a lot on my mind. Where is my pills?

I walk back outside, forgetting I left my purse in the car.

A red mustang pull up and stop.

I know this ass see me trying to cross the street. I gave a sigh and began to walk around. Then the horn blew at me.

"Alison?" A familiar voice spoke.

"Jerome? Oh my God! Jerome!!" I yelled almost lounging in the car.

"How are you? You look great."

"Thanks, how are you? "

"I'm great actually, I'm a CEO of a company."

"Oh really?" I ask all amused.

"Yeah. If you want too we can go get something to eat and catch up on old times."

"Sure. Ill love that." What the hell did I just get myself into? First it's Trey,Chris, now Jerome. Whose next?

-------------