Fake ID

Friday Nov. 13

Jazzly Mansion

6:03 p.m.

"Where exactly did you go this afternoon?" Marshall asked Jasmine as he took a sip out of his wine. 

Jasmine chewed carefully on her piece of stake and swallowed before replying,

"If you must know... I was getting my apartment back"

"I thought we agreed that you were going to come and stay here every time you came to New York" Marshall said. His voice stating that he disliked the idea of Jasmine and her apartment.

"No we didn't" Jasmine said, "This house is way too far away from the agency. But we did agreed on something else"

"Yes, i believe we did" Marshall then turned his attention to Heath, "Heath, What are your plans? I heard you weren't going to San Diego with Jasmine"

"You heard right" Heath said, "I have to go to Hollywood, But i will be joining Jasmine for Thanksgiving"

"Jasmine, Honey. You treat Heath well, I want you guys to get along. I know you both hate this arrangement but it's for the better good"

"I'll treat Heath as he treats me" Jasmine said smiling sweetly at Heath.

"You're such a doll" Heath said returning her smile.

"oh!" Jasmine looked at her dad, "i almost forgot, i'm going back tonight"

"Ok pumpkin" Marshall said

"Dont call me that" Jasmine blushed making both Marshall and Heath chuckle.

********

        "What are you doing?" Jasmine asked as she walked inside her room and saw Heath packing.

"Well, since you're leaving i don't see any reason to stay" Heath replied. Jasmine sat at the edge of her bed and stared at Heath. He had a lean body and looked good in his pants and t-shirt. It made Jasmine wonder why she never really noticed him. She knew she was vain, but to put it past her to notice her fiance was handsome... she didn't truly understand if it was because she was denying the fact that she found him attractive or that she will actually grow to love him.

"Heath..." Jasmine took a deep breath, "What do you think of me?"

"What's with the question?" Heath stopped and looked up at her

"It's just that sometimes it feels like you actually want to make this work and then there are other times were you totally blow me off"

"I'm sorry for making you feel that way" Heath said, "To tell you the truth it really bothered me that you agreed to the alliance without consulting me first"

"That alliance?"

"Yes. I could've agreed to it Jazz but next time you need to consult me if it involves us or the family that we are going to have"

"How did you..." Jasmine didn't finished her sentence because Heath was quick to pull out his phone and show the screen to Jasmine. There on the screen it showed Jasmine and Tinsley drinking. Jasmine dancing with Tamaki and All of them leaving the club.

"How do you even get into these places?" Heath asked

"Fake ID" Jasmine muttered. Refusing to look into Heath's eyes.

"Give it to me" Heath said extending his hand towards her

"What?! No!"

"Now!". Jasmine looked up and regretted it. Heath was mad. His eyes showed it all.

"Fine!" She stood up and took it out of her purse, "here"

"Thank you" Heath said as he put it on his pocket

"Make sure your girlfriend doesn't see it" Jasmine sneered

"Not now Jasmine" Heath said tuning back to his luggage

"I'm not going to let you play me Heath" Jasmine said angrily, "You have until the end of the month to break it off with her. That's the least you could do. I gave Manuel up for you" Jasmine felt the tears welling up so she didn't wait for a reply. She couldn't. She turned around and left the room.