MOTIVATIONAL SAYINGS

The universe likes SPEED. Don’t delay, don’t second-guess, don’t doubt.

- Rhonda Byrne

Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and celebrate the

journey!

- Barbara Hoffman

The future you see is the future you get.

- Robert G Allen

Really do a job and do it well.

- Mukesh Ambani

People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.

- Zig Ziglar

You are what you are and you are where you are because of what has gone into your mind. You change what you are and you change where you are by changing what goes into your mind.

- Zig Ziglar

Don’t get mad. Get everything!

- Ivana Trump

Let us not be satisfied with just giving money. Money is not enough, money can be got, but they need your hearts to love them. So, spread your love everywhere you go.

- Mother Teresa

There’s no limit possible to the expansion of each one of us.

- Charles M. Schwab

Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.

- Jim Ryun

You can get anywhere if you simply go one step at a time.

- Dave Ramsey

When a man has put a limit on what he will do, he has put a limit on what he can do.

- Charles M. Schwab

Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possiblity.

- Oprah Winfrey

The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.

- Oprah Winfrey

I believe the choice to be excellent begins with aligning your thoughts and words with the intention to require more from yourself.

- Oprah Winfrey

Man needs his difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy success.

- Abdul Kalam