Q&A One

1. What type of music do you listen to?

            I listen to all kinds honestly (except for country and gospel). It’s whatever fits my mood. But my top type of music would have to be hardcore. One of my all-time favorite bands would have to be Beartooth. I also enjoy IDM/Ambient. Tycho is a great IDM artist and if you like chill music to relax to, you should check him out. I even enjoy KPOP. My ex-girlfriend got me into it. It’s just catchy and puts me into a good mood. But I’m also looking for new artists to listen to so if you have any suggestions, go ahead and share!

2. Do you think that because someone looks different and does not look like other people at school, should they get bullied for being different?

              I would never think that someone should be bullied because they are different. I honestly don’t understand why others would even treat somebody that way just because they are different. When I was in high school, I went to a school where they all dressed the same and acted the same. I was different by the way I dressed and what interests I had, but the others never bothered me. Sure they kept their distance and acted like I wasn’t even there, it hurts to be invisible but I made it through okay without any altercations. But in all honesty, if you bully someone because they are different, you have a tainted soul. I’m not all for talking down on others or talking “trash”, because that would make me a hypocrite. But if you bully someone because you don’t think they’re that great of a person, that doesn’t make you any better than them, regardless if they deserve it. So, if you are being bullied, or perhaps bullying, and need someone to talk to, just message me. It’s always nice to have someone to talk to.

3. What are your thoughts on LGBT rights?

            My thoughts on LGBT rights are if you are breathing, you deserve every right that nature has to offer. There was something Abraham Lincoln said, “Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves.” It’s as simple as that. Who are we as humans to deny other people their rights? And that goes for everything, not just the LGBT rights. That is all I have to say about that.

4. What’s your height?

            5”8 or 5”9

5. What is your opinion on religion?

            I never really thought about religion like that. I was raised in a Christian home but I didn’t pay much mind to the teachings since I didn’t really agree with some of it. But if people have a certain religion or view on life, I won’t judge them on that or avoid them. But I just basically follow the thought of balance in life. That’s pretty much all I have to say about that because whenever religion is brought up, things turn out bad, which is pretty sad to see.

6. If you could do anything, what would you do?

            Ah, this is a difficult question. I guess I would meet every single musician who has ever changed my life and make sure they are aware of how much they mean to me. I would also go back in time to redo things and prevent some accidents that took the lives of people that were dear to me.

7. If you could die, and see everybody’s reactions to it, and be able to come back or stay dead, would you take that chance?

            I actually would. Who wouldn’t? I’m curious to see if people are really who they say they are. It would just be very interesting to see the people I know, reactions. But I don’t know about the part to come back or stay dead. This is a tough question…

8. What are your thoughts on people with self-confidence issues and anxiety from depression?

            One thing I really have to say about this is that it’s annoying when people constantly talk bad about themselves when talking to people. For one, it’s depressing and when we try to correct you, you annoyingly insist that what you said is true so then we agree, then you end up going somewhere to cry. Makes no sense. But I do know it’s hard to get over it because I even have self-confidence issues but I don’t throw it into others’ faces. Just tell yourself everyday all the good things about yourself and don’t be a Debby downer. Everything will be okay and it’s all in your head. You may be tired of hearing that, but it’s true, nothing will get better if you constantly think it won’t.