After Class-Niall Horan

“(y/n) are you even listening?”

“What?” I asked coming out of my daze.

“Pay attention! Now class as I was saying…”

Ugh! I can’t pay attention when I’m thinking bad things about my teacher. I know it sounds weird and very wrong but if you have Mr.Horan as your history teacher then you know what I mean. He makes me so wet just hearing him talk… UGH! This man makes me so sexually frustrated. 

~RING!~

Shit. It’s already the end of the day! I can’t believe that I missed the entire class!

“Ok class is dismissed. See you all tomorrow. Oh Miss (y/n) I’d like to see you for a second.”

Oh great what kind of trouble am I in now.

“Yes Mr.Horan?”

‘What’s wrong?’

“What do you mean?”

“You’re failing. You’re such a good student but something’s wrong.”

“I just can’t seem to focus.” He was slowly making his wahy over to me. His face was inches away from mine. I grabbed his tie and our lips crashed together. I let go and pulled away.

“I’m so sorry Mr.Horan. I don’t know what ca-” I was cut off by his lips on mine. He put his hands on the small of my back and I tangled mine in his messy blonde hair. He slid his tounge along my bottom lip and being the person that I am, I denied him. He didn’t like that I didn’t let him in because he reached his left hand down and started rubbing me through my panties. I tried to stiffle back a moan but I just couldn’t. I let out a quiet moan. He used that to put his tounge inside my mouth. We were both battling until I let him win. He removed his hand from my lower region and was unbottoning my shirt. 

“Wait wait wait, what are we doing? You’re my teacher! We can’t be doing these things! Even though I want to,” I mummbled the last part.

“You’re 18 right (y/n)?” I nodded my head slowly unaware of what he was getting at. “Last time I checked, this isn’t illegal,” he said with a smirk on his face.

I jumped into his arms wraping my legs around his waist, and attached our lips. He set me on his desk and I had my legs open more than how ladies should. I looked at me and licked his lips. I leaned forward and whispered in his ear. “I want you to fuck me fast… and hard Niall.”

I tried to be as seductive as I could. He looked at me in the eyes. His once ice blue eyes are now a shade darker.

“Did I say you could use my first name?” He growled at me. God, this man was so damn sexy. Our lips attached once more and his hands moved all over my body. I couldn’t take it anymore. I ripped open his shirt and took off his tie. I moved my hand all the way down from his neck, over his abs, and to the hem of his pants. I fumbled with his belt for bit until I got it undone. His tore my shirt off my body but kept my tie on. He slid my skirt down, painfully slow, leaving me only in my tie and my matching red lace panties and bra. He step back and took a good look at my body, head to toe. I felt kinda weird just there in only my underwear. I blushed madly and awkwardly covered my body. He came over to me and pulled my arms away.

“Don’t hide babe. You have a beautiful body,” he kissed me gentle for once. I slid his trousers and Calvin Klein boxers down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. He removed my tie and knickers. “Look I really love your face but I think it’ll look better somewhere south of the equator.” He had a toothy grin on his face. He left kisses all the way down from my neck to the hem of my panties. He slid them down to my ankles and off of my feet. He smirked at me before kissing his may up my thighs. I tried to hold back a moan but I couldn’t help it. “Please Mr.Horan.” He stated circling my clit. If that wasn’t enough he added in a finger. Oh my god this man had magic fingers. Then he added in a second finger. “I-I’m so close.”I stuttered. Right after I said that he removed his fingers from me. 

“I can’t take it anymore (y/n).” He unclasped my bra and threw it aside. He took my right nipple in his mouth and was kneading the other with his hand.

“More……. Mr.Horan.”

“Use my fucking first name.” He said coming up to face me. I widened my eyes in an innocent manner. “But I thought you didn’t want me to use your first name.”

He seemed upset by this and he slammed me up against the wall. “Well now I want you to use it,” he growled in my ear. With that he rammed into me. He started off slow but then he picked up the pace. “Faster Niall.” He happily obliged. With every thrust he was hitting my g-spot. 

“Oh my god (y/n) you’re so fucking tight.” You started to get that tingling sensation in your lower abdomen. “I’m close Niall!” I felt my walls tighten around his length and my orgasm washed over me. “Oh fuccccckkkkkk! Fuck Niall!” Once my orgasm finished I opened my eyes to see Niall still thrusting. To help him get there I started dirty talking to him. “oooooooo Niall you feel sooo good inside of me. Come on baby, fill me up. Fill me up with your cum.” With that he released inside of me. “Oh fuck fuck FUUUUCCKKKKK! (y/n)!!” He didn’t pull out out of me until our breathing had become steady. He finally pulled out of me and we started putting on our clothes. “Sooo what did you have in mind for extra credit?” I asked once I was clothed. He started putting on his tie. “You don’t need it.”

“But you said I was failing.”

“Not anymore,” he said with a wink. “Stay after class next friday. I might need to have another ‘talk’ with you.” I walked out of the class to the front of the school. Oh shit I forgot I had to give (your/best/friend’s/name) a ride home.

“(y/n) where have you been! I’ve been waiting forever for you!”

“Sorry Mr.Horan wanted to talk to me.”

“Um (y/n) by the looks of your hair it doesn’t look like you guys really talked.”

“OMG (y/b/f/n)! You have such a sick mind! We were really talking!”

“Moaning is not the same as talking. You had sex!”

“Shut up! Let’s just go.” We walked through the parking lot until we reached my car. Just as I was about to get in I saw Niall from across the lot. He shot me a wink then continued walking to his car. God could every Friday be like this.