He Comforts Your Daughter Over Her First Broken Heart

Zayn: “I can’t believe he’d cheat on you!” Zayn sighs, wrapping his arm around a red-eyed Sierra. “He’s lucky he even HAD you in the first place!” Sierra sniffs and buries her face in her father’s shoulder. “I’m going to kick his ASS!” he adds, rubbing her shoulder softly. Sierra lets out a laugh through tears and shakes her head. “Daddy, you don’t need to do that,” she croaks. “I’ll be okay.” With a sigh, he looks into hazel eyes that mirror his own. “All right. But if any boy ever breaks my little girl’s heart again, there will be some ass kicking.” Sierra smiles and looks up at her dad gratefully, he could be a bit protective but it’s only because he cares.
Liam: “Aw, please don’t cry, I hate seeing you sad,” Liam soothes, running over to a sobbing Emily who’s curled up on the sofa. “B-but Greg dumped me,” she sniffs, letting out another round of tears. “Aw, sweetheart,” Liam sighs, wrapping her in a bear hug. “Greg is an ass hole for not realizing what he’s missing out on.” She looks up at him and gasps. “Daddy! You never curse!” He shrugs and shakes his head. “Greg must be really be an ass hole to bring me to cursing, right?” he offers with a small smile. She lets out a laugh, wiping a tear from her cheek. “But, he was my first boyfriend,” she says softly. “First of many more, Em. You’re a gorgeous, sweet and amazing girl and any boy would be lucky to have you,” he soothes, kissing her forehead.
Niall: “Bridgette, please smile?” Niall looks up at where his daughter has been curled in a ball watching TV blankly for the past two hours. “No! There’s no reason to smile, Cole dumped me,” she spits back angrily, burying her face against a pillow. “If you won’t smile, I’ll make you smile,” he replies, grabbing his guitar from the corner. “Good luck with that,” she snorts. “Hey Cole, hey Cole,” he sings, strumming his guitar. Bridgette sits up and eyes her father with confusion and slight amusement. “You’re an ass hole, hey Cole, hey Cole,” he sings. “Daddy!” Bridgette scolds, biting back a laugh. “What? His name does rhyme with ass hole. I’m Irish!” he replies, smiling as Bridgette laughs. “Told you I’d make you smile,” Niall tells her. “Whatever. Finish your song!” she orders with a smile. “His last name is Bunt, I’m sure you know a fun word that rhymes with THAT.”
Harry: “Darcy, please talk to me?” Harry sighs, knocking on her door. “No! Go away!” she shouts, her voice raspy from crying. Harry leans back against the door and shakes his head. Her first broken heart and it was literally breaking HIS heart. He hated seeing his little girl so upset. Seeing as she wasn’t going to talk, he heads into the kitchen and grabs a carton of ice cream, a spoon and a box of tissues. Without knocking, he opens the door and sets the ice cream and tissues on her desk. “You don’t have to talk to me if you don’t want—I get it, I’m your dad,” Harry says quickly. “But I don’t want to see you upset, and I know the best cure for a break up is some ice cream.” She grabs the ice cream from the desk and smiles slightly. She suddenly wraps Harry in a hug and Harry hugs her back in surprise. “I love you, Dad,” she sniffs. “I, I love you too, Darcy,” he says, rubbing circles on her back comfortingly.
Louis: Louis peers out the window to see where his daughter Adrienne’s tearing up photographs and tossing them into the trash. Her boyfriend of nearly a year had broken up with her, and she’s been a mess ever since. With a sigh, Louis makes his way outside, holding a lighter. Adrienne doesn’t even look up as he approaches, she just wipes tears from her eyes and rips another photo to shreds. “Need help?” Louis offers, holding up the lighter. She looks up at him and silently nods. Louis grabs a picture and sets in on fire, watching as it turns to ash. Ten minutes later when all the pictures of Adrienne and her ex are destroyed, she stares down at the ashes and shreds and sighs. “All gone,” Louis says softly, wiping a tear from his daughter’s eye. Adrienne looks up with a sad smile and leans into his arms. “All gone,” she repeats.