stuck between.. chapter 11

Its short. i know. but like i figured i need to upload so this will have to do! hope you guys like!!!!

*********************************************************************

Chapter 11

--------

James

-----

            I walked into Club Starz after I got the text from Angie. The minute I walked in I saw her. “Nichole” I whispered and then her favorite song came on ‘heads will roll’ but it was remixed to this awesome groove. I saw this guy dancing behind her and I was clenching my fists I walked closer and noticed that she was acting different.. was she. sober? I smiled at myself as they guy walked away and went to in his place behind her

---------

Nikki

--------

            When Brendan came back his touch gave me the shivers. My back was still towards him and I whispered

            “Brendan, this is the first time I’ve been completely sober in here.. and.. im happy it with you..”

            I turned around and kissed him. This kiss wasn’t like when I kissed Dan.. no this was.. amazing. We didn’t use our tongues as he just captured each others lips, it was slow a passionate, as if savoring ever last taste. I didn’t want it to end but he pulled away and quickly walked out of the club. I opened my eyes and I saw him coming back.. that was weird..

            “Why did you walk away?” I asked him

“I had to talk the medication.. “ I nodded my head understanding then I pulled him to me again and kissed him.

This kiss didn’t feel like the last one, don’t get me wrong it was so soft and.. lustful but the last one was so passionate I didn’t understand, then he started kissing me back and I melted into his arms..

----------

Brendan

-------

            It took everything I had to keep Dan away, so I took another dose of the medication and it was fine.. but when I came back to Nikki she grabbed me and kissed me at first I was shocked but the kiss was so soft so lustful I kissed her back.

------

James

-----

            I just had to kiss her.. make sure was safe.. and who ever this Brendan guy was.. no matter how jealous I was of him he was helping her.. helping her in a way that I couldn’t as hard as it was I broke the kiss and walked off before she knew it was me.