The boys teen daughters get pregnant from one of the other boys sons

Harry: You and your husband, Harry, have a 17 year old daughter named Darcy. She hung out with Louis’ son, Kameron, a lot but you thought nothing of it. One day, Harry was cleaning up around the house, and he decided to take the trash out. In Darcy’s trash bin was a pregnancy test box! Harry was shocked, and once you were home and he told you, you were also shocked. Darcy came home from school around 3 p.m., so there was nothing you two could do but wait. She arrived, right on the dot, at 3. “Darcy…is there something you need to tell us?” She looked terrified, as she always was when you and Harry confronted her. She knew that you both knew, so she started bawling. “I’m sorry! I’m so sorry, I should have told you guys sooner..” You walked over to her, and hugged her. You would both be there for her through this, but you didn’t like it. “Who’s the father?” Harry questioned. “Kameron..Tomlinson..” Darcy managed to get out between sniffles. “Does he know?” “No..not yet..” Harry looked at the ground. “I’ll tell him,” he answered “I need to tell Louis too” Harry walked out the door and got into his car. An hour later, he came back. “Well, Louis wasn’t happy at all, but Kameron wants to see you as soon as possible. He needs to talk to you in person.” Darcy looked over at you, and you nodded for her to go to his house.

Niall: Your daughter, Claire, has always been a trouble maker, but you didn’t think she would ever cause this much trouble. She had just turned 16, and was going into 11th grade. She was brilliant, and has never failed a class. However, one day when you and Niall were both on the couch watching football, she walked into the room crying. “Sweetie, what’s wrong?” Niall asked. “I’m sorry I’ve disappointed you guys..” She started crying even harder. “You have never disappointed us, I doubt now will be any different!” You offered some support. It was silent for what seemed like hours, when she spoke up again. “…I’m pregnant..” You had no words, and neither did Niall for the first time ever. She saw your faces, and began crying even harder. “No, babe, don’t cry. We’re here for you!” Niall said, trying to cheer her up. “You guys don’t hate me?” She dried her eyes. You both shook your heads. “Even if I said that the father was Cole?” “Cole as in….Harry’s boy?!” She looked down at the ground. You told Niall to go in the bedroom while you talked to her. “Your father will ease up, Does Cole know?” “Yeah.. he said he’s going to be here for me 100% but I’m just scared.” “It’ll be okay, sweetheart” You reassured her.

Liam: It has been a month since your daughters birthday, and things were going amazing. She had just turned 19 and was planning to move out soon. She has been dating someone for awhile, and was planning on moving in with him. You were helping her move when you saw a box that was labeled “B” Being nosy, you opened it up to find a ton of baby items. ‘Weird..’ you thought ‘She never mentioned being pregnant’ So you and your husband, Liam, decided to tell her that you guys knew. “We’re fine with it as long as he’s going to be there for you” Liam smiled at your daughter. “Who is ‘he’ by the way?” You asked her. It was odd that she was moving in with him and you still had no idea who he was. “Nick” She said, and instantly started to smile. “…Horan?” Liam’s jaw dropped, but she laughed and walked out of the room. “Just let them be happy together, remember when some people didn’t approve of our relationship?” You reminded him, and started to laugh. “Oh, how things have changed.” Liam agreed.

Louis: Your daughter had just started high school and was going through some major changes. She was very different from a few years ago, when she was just going into middle school. You and Louis were talking about this when your daughter stormed in. “What’s wrong?” Louis called to her, only to be responded with the slamming of a door. She was like this a lot, so you decided it was best to wait for her to talk. About 10 minutes later, she came back out, happier than ever. “Mood swings?” You laughed, “sure” she responded. As the next few days went by, she became moodier and moodier. You asked her why she was so moody, and she said she didn’t know. “Well do you have a boyfriend or something?” You questioned, never knowing what went on in her love life. “Sorta,” was all she said. Her appetite was a lot stronger now too. You finally had the guts to ask her, “Hun, are you pregnant?” She stared back at you, everything finally made sense. “Well, I haven’t taken a test or anything, so I dunno.” You went to the store as quickly as possible,  and bought a test. Once you saw that it was positive, your heart dropped. She replied with “I need to go talk to Dylan..” “..Zayns boy? That’s your boyfriend?” You looked over and Louis had heard everything. He was never good with bad news, so he walked away. You two talked it over and decided you would talk to Zayn and Dylan another day, you were exhausted!

Zayn: It was the average Friday night in the Malik home, you and Zayn had a few drinks, and your 17 year old daughter, Kimmy, was upstairs listening to music. “I wonder why Kimmy isn’t with her friends tonight. She’s always out on Friday’s.” You said to your husband. “Well she has been feeling down lately. I wonder why. Maybe you should go talk to her,” Zayn suggested, and you agreed. You knocked on her door, anxiously waiting for her to answer. When she opened the door, her face was covered in tear stains. “What do you want, Mom?” Kimmy said, still sniffling. “What happened? Why aren’t you out with your friends?” You asked her. “Because. Maybe I just don’t want to be with them.” “I know that’s not the real reason, so just tell me. You can tell me anything, you know.” She started crying even harder after hearing you say that. She laid down on her bed, facing away from you and you took a seat as well. “ Kimberly Anne,I’m not leaving until you tell me,” You laughed, trying to bring some humor into this upsetting situation. Kimmy turned to face you, “Mom, remember when I told you I didn’t have a boyfriend?” You nodded. “That was a lie. I was afraid Dad wouldn’t approve. It’s Brandon Payne.” You looked at her, “So then why are you crying?” “Well…uh…this is hard for me to say..but I’m pregnant…” You stared at her, and then you realized what she said. “You’re pregnant? Does Liam know? Does Brandon know?” She shook her head, “I wanted you to be the first to know, Mom. I don’t know what to do. I’m only 17!” Your daughter cried. You hated seeing her like this. But the only think you could do right now was tell your husband, and let her tell Brandon. Then you could figure out how everything would work out. You held her, and she instantly felt comforted and calm. In the morning,Kimmy would tell Brandon, and you would tell Zayn. Tonight was overwhelming, and you didn’t want to add to that.