Chapter Fifteen

HELLO MY LOVELIES! I just uploaded a new Zayn Malik Fanfiction called 'No Strings Attached' and you should definately go check it out ;) Anywho.. here is the next chapter! ENJOY! 

Oh by the way, check out  the cute pic of 'Belle & Niall'  on the sidebar. How alike is it!?!! 

*************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 15:

I was at work the next day, working in the studio with the boys. They were only a few weeks off the release of their new album and the producers were all stressing out and lashing out at the boys in their frustration.

“Liam! You need to hit that note” Ricky exclaimed as he spoke to Liam in the booth using the microphone at the control panels.

 “I’m trying” Liam replied patiently, Ricky clicked off the microphone and mumbled a string of curse words, I helped adjust the controls and the music began up again and Liam began to sing. He hit the note perfectly and everyone clapped and a huge grin spread across Ricky’s face.

 “Thank you Liam, that was great” He beamed, Liam nodded and stepped out of the booth allowing Zayn to enter it. He slid the headphones over his ears and listened to Savan and Ricky’s instructions.

 By 5 o’clock the boys were dismissed from recording, they looked tired at worn out after their hectic recording schedule along with multiple interviews. Niall walked out of the booth and I finished up with Savan. I sorted through the recordings with Savan, selecting the best ones.

“You have a great ear for music missy!” Savan declared and I flushed.   

“Guess I just kind of grew up around it, I love music” I smiled and Savan nodded but seemed as though he wanted to ask something further when Niall interrupted.

“You nearly finished Belle?” He questioned and I glanced at Savan who nodded.     

“Yeah, just let me get my stuff and sign off” I smiled, Niall nodded and pulled on his hoody. I grabbed my handbag and shrugged on my cream blazer over my chiffon blue button up top. Niall and I walked through the building down to the reception; I then found the folders with the time-sheets in them and filled out my own time sheet which was cluttered with the hours I’d been working. Which was a lot!

“Finished?” Niall questioned sweetly, I nodded and smiled at him. We walked out of the Syco building and we got into my car. I started up the engine and drove out of the parking lot towards Niall’s apartment.

“How are you holding up?” I asked Niall as he let us inside. I instantly made my way over to the couch, which was once again cluttered with sheet music and lyrics from the new album.

“Tired, but excited about the new album. I can’t wait for our fans to here it” Niall grinned as he grabbed 2 beers from the fridge. I took a swig from the bottle and nodded, the cool liquid slid down my throat refreshingly after a long day of work.

“They’re going to love it” I smiled and he nodded with that grin on his face whenever he talked about his fans.

“After the album is released I won’t be working with you anymore” Niall pouted, shifting his arm, so it was now wrapped around my shoulder and I was cuddled up to his chest.