Harry louis and Niall threesome imagine

"Ok ok ok ill make you a bet (Y/N)" Harry says to you as you lay on your bed, Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam and Zayn had come for a sleep over, Liam and Danielle had already hitched a room, so had Zayn and Perrie and from the banging on the walls on either side you had an idea of what both couples were up to and chuckled at the thought, so it was just you Niall Louis and Harry in one room you were on your bed they were on the niall and louis were on the floor, harry was sitting on a chair on the far side of the room staring hungrily at you, you were making bets to each other "ok ill take any bet go ahead" you say smiling, " i bet Louis, Niall and i can make you scream our names while we fuck your brains out " all three of the boys nod at each other then look at you,eyes glistening, " I was hoping you'd say that, bring it on" you say smiling inanely, Harry leapt of the chair and landed on the bed then bounced at you kissing you and knocking you over back on the bed then Louis went for your abdomen, pulling up your shirt and pulled off your bra kissing your stomach and breasts, then Niall went for your skirt and panties pulling them down in one quick yank " let's have some fun shall we (Y/N)?" Harry said letting you catch your breath, Niall unbuckled his pants and pulled down his jocks and quickly but carefully entered you and started moving back and forth in earnest "oh yes do it Niall!", Louis slowly removed his own pants and jocks and turned you on your side and entered you from behind and started going hard and fast "show me your limit louis" Harry had removed his briefs and entered himself into your mouth you pull back for a second and say "make me shout hooray Harry" your tongue was grinding against his length, all three at once were moving, "I'm about to" said Niall 2 minutes later , but didn't finish talking, you hear a groan of satisfaction from Niall as he comes into you and you groan too the pleasure was too much, "yes!" you hear Louis shouts as he finishes himself you're groaning uncontrollably now, as Harry comes in your mouth you swallow quickly and lay On your panting like a dog "oh please can we do it again?" You say to all three, they look at each other and nodded, then Harry said " bring it on", you all do it again and again, a week later Harry reveals his feelings for you asks you to become his girlfriend and you say yes, soon you become pregnant, with Harry's child and nine months later you give birth to a baby boy.