Have Me

" Carlisle, you need to ease up a bit. " Alice said softly as she patted the man sitting beside her in the back, whom she treated like her own father for decades. Carlisle nodded and sighed..

"This is very difficult Alice. I'm having a hard time already of keeping my thoughts of Bella from Edward."

Alice shifted her eyes from Carlisle towards the woods outside the windows of Carlisle study. She was thinking very deeply of why did the hell Bella ended up with edward. Bella Swan was supposed to be with Carlisle eventhough he had esme as wife for so many, many years already. Alice had seen Bella with carlisle happy in her vision. She had also seen Bella become into one of them and she saw that carlisle changed bella himself. Carlisle had been restless since the day Alice told him that someone else has not yet been born was the one destined to him and not Esme. Carlisle had been acting a little strange for about 50 years.Even Esme who was not trying very hard not to notice Carlisle's strange acts had finally given up and had believed what she had been seeing. She talked to Carlisle about this but he would just shrug, assure that everything is okay  and give her one of his dazzling smiles.

" Alice.. I can hear them coming. you know what to do. " Carlisle said and Alice was snapped out of her reverie.

" Oh. " was all Alice could say.

" I'm going to hunt now ALice. Watch Bella for me Alice please? " Carlisle croaked softly his exquisite face sparkling from the sunlight that was streaming from the windows.

" of course. " ALice muttered . Her voice l;ike chiming bells.

In a blur, Carlisle stood up and disappeared from the window the moment Edward and Bella had burst inside.

" Hi Alice! I miss you! " Bella greeted cheerily.

Edward was scrutinizing her face like she was some kind of a thousand year old ice sculpture that may melt the moment he would lay his hands on her face the  moment he touch her.

" Bella! I miss you too! Would you care to have some girl time with me? " Alice murmured as she glared sarcastically at edward who shot her an evil look when she said the word girl time. He clearly don't want Bella to stay away from him. Bella glanced at edward to have the permission to go.

" Go ahead, love. I don't mind. SPend some time with Alice. ANd be careful. " Edward said.

" thanks. " bella said. and then she looked around the study. She was asking where was Carlisle but when Alice told her he went out to hunt, her face fell. Edward had not seen his lover's expression because he had bent down to tie the shoelaces of Bella's sneakers. After he tied the laces Bella and Alice linked arms as they went outside Carlisle's study. She told Edward they would be careful.

" Uhm.. Bella? Hop on my back please. " ALice said softly. Bella obeyed and the next thing she knew, they were running like a storm, passing by green and brown blurs. The leaves and trunks of the trees. She was clearly wondering why ALice would choose the forest to spent time at. But one thing is clear,  Alice didnt want  Edward to hear something. They run deeper in the forest and after a few moments, Alice set her down on a moss covered rock. her mind was reeling from all the running.

" What's this all about ALice? " Bella asked innocently.

" Nothing Bella. Your face just fell when I told you Carlisle was out, hunting. " Alice replied.

" Oh, that. you noticed it. " Bella said. Alice rolled her eyes.

" YOu mad at me? " bella added.

" of course not. Why would I be mad at you. You did not do anything. " alice said.

" Thanks ALice. "