Chapter 19

*Navya Pov*

"But why should we go?" Matt asked for the hundredth time.

"Because we are keeping Navya with us as a captive so you all will give Suhas some company." Di replied.

"And as you all are so smart you can give a few advices here and there to him." She added.

Becks snorted and said, "If it is in their hands, then they will make him wait to realize his love for Navya until a few years."

I looked at her confused, and she said, "It's a long story." Understanding my confused look.

"Do you really want to be here Navya? If you don't want to I can drop you there." Jack said smiling.

I smiled back and said, "I want to be here."

"Jack! You need not necessarily show your protective brother skills to her. We are not devils here." Mel said, rolling her eyes.

"You could have fooled me." he said, and we all laughed.

"But seriously Jack, you do not have to worry about her like Mel said. I am feeling really bad for your future daughter." Divya said shaking her head.

Immediately both Mel's and Jack's face fell. I held Mel's and his hands and said, "They will be best parents."

"Indeed!" they all said at a same time.

After some time, they all left but before that, Di said, "Take him away from the hotel room."

They all nodded at her order and left finally. We all decided to just hang out in the house. I talked with them so much, and I need to know them so much.

"So Navya! How did you spend your days here?" Di asked.

Then I told them the minor details how I got surprised by Suhas's surprise date. I told them how delighted and excitement I felt. They all listened calmly with smiles on their faces.

"Do you love him, dear?" Di asked making me stop talking.

"Huh?" I said, shocked.

"Do you love your husband?" she asked again smiling.

"I... I don't know! He is just so amazing, and I feel very happy to be near him. I never got bored even for one second when I was with him." I replied what I felt.

"Hmm... you will know soon the name of all the things you are feeling." she said, and I nodded at her because I want to know.

"Now tell me what will you do after you reach the room in the evening?" Becks asked.

"We will talk to each other, then we will have some dinner. Then, before sleeping, we will..." I stopped myself from saying anything when I realized what I was going to say.

"Did you guys see her blush? So what were you both going to do before sleep?" Mel asked teasingly.

I blushed even more and hid my face behind the pillow I am holding. They all laughed and started tickling me making me laugh uncontrollably.

After that, Divya suddenly said, "They didn't do it."

"How do you know they didn't do it?" Becks asked her raising an eyebrow.

"I am her best friend, I know such things by her behavior." Divya replied shrugging.

"What is 'It'?" I asked, looking at each one of them.

"See! Didn't I tell you that you guys need to give her some talk about it?" Divya said like she solved some case.

"Uhmm... didn't your mom said anything about the wedding night?" Di asked awkwardly and my eyes immediately went wide.