Louis Imagine: At The Park

*Your at the park with Louis*

Louis: Let's go on the swings 

You: Aren't we a bit old for them?

Louis: *gasps* We are NEVER too old for anything *smile*

You: *laughs* True, let's go! *smiles*

Louis: First one to the swings is a rotten egg

*You and Louis run to the playground, bumping into each other as you are racing each other to the swings. You get there first and sit down on the swing*

You: Ha! I got here first, your a rotten egg! *laughs*

Louis: No you are!

*Louis starts tickling you and you laugh like crazy too the point where you nearly fall off the swing*

You: Louis! *giggles*

Louis: *laughs* I'm sorry babe, I didn't mean for you to nearly fall

*He wraps his arm around your neck gently and kisses your cheek softly, you blush like crazy*

Louis: Wanna sit on my lap and we can swing together? 

You: Yeah sure *smiles*

*You get up and Louis sits down then you get on his lap and he wraps his arms around your waist and you both sit there swinging*

You: This is lovely 

Louis: Not as lovely as you *smiles*

*After a little bit you and Louis go on different equipment, you slide down the slide together and go on the monkey bars. Your like little kids having fun*

You: I'm kinda hungry

Louis: *excited* Wanna go McDonalds?!

You: Yeah!

*You and Louis walk to the car holding hands and skipping*

You: We are like kids in love

Louis: *smiles* Yep that's a good thing

*He kisses you on the lips, then you both get in the car. On the way to McDonalds, you and Louis are bopping away to the music he is blasting*

*Ordering the food, with music still blasting*

Lady: Hello, what would you like?

Louis: I will have a large big mac meal with a coke and a smartie mcflurry

Lady: Pardon? I can't hear you sorry?

You: *giggles*

Louis: I WANT A LARGE BIG MAC MEAL, WITH A COKE AND A SMARTIE MCFLURRY AND I WILL ALSO HAVE A LARGE DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER MEAL WITH COKE AND A CRUNCHY MCFLURRY! GOT THAT?!

*At this point you are in fits of laughter, Louis turns to you and laughs too*

Lady: Yeah I got it

*Louis goes to the next station to collect the food*

Man: Here's your food sir

Louis: Thanks and you should really fix that machine because that lady couldn't hear a word I was saying

You: *laughing* Omg Lou! Pahaha

Louis: It's true! *laughs*

*Louis drives off and you guys are eating your food in the car, then you go back home*

You: Aaah today was too funny babe *smiles*

Louis: Yeah did you see that guys face when I pretended to be dead! Pahaha

You: Haha that was so funny!

*You hug him close and snuggle up to him, he rests his head on yours and kisses your forehead*

You: Wanna watch a movie?

Louis: Yeah sure why not

You: I'll pop the popcorn *smiles*

Louis: I'll choose a film *smiles*

*After you you make the popcorn and get packet of sweets from the cupboard you go into the living room and sit next to Louis, he puts the film on*

You: Oh I love this film

Louis: I love this film too, that's why I chose it *smiles*

*He puts his arm around you and you snuggle up with him and watch the movie*

*After the film*

You: What do you wanna do now?

*Louis get's a pillow and hit's you with it*

Louis: Pillow fight!

*He hits you with the pillow again, you giggle, then get a pillow and hit him back and run out the door*

Louis: I'm gonna get you *laughs*

*He runs after you, and hit's you with the pillow again, you are having a big pillow fight and you both are giggling and laughing like crazy, then you run back in the living room and jump on the sofa*

You: *out of breath* OK you win

*Louis sits next to you*

Louis: *out of breath* Yay! I knew you couldn't handle me

You: Yeah yeah, whatever I'll beat you next time *smiles*

Louis: Oh really?

You: Yep! 

*Louis starts tickling you and you laugh like crazy, you try and tickle him back but he moves away. He holds you by the waist and looks you in the eyes then he kisses you passionately*

You: Wow that was... nice *smiles*

*Louis takes your hand and brings you upstairs in the bedroom and pushes you on the bed where he continues kissing you*

Louis: Is this better for you?

You: *smiles* Yeah 

*Louis takes off his clothes and yours too, and he kisses you all over your body*

Louis: This is gonna be a fun night *cheeky smile*

*You and Louis go under the covers*