Galatians 5:22-23

"But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,  gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law." - Galatians 5:22-23

3 years ago, I was facing a dilemma, confused and feeling a little bit lost.  I used to wonder why I'd had to experience those when all I've always wanted to be is to be happy.  Until I've met people who encouraged me to read the Bible again.  I saw a Bible cover that contained that Bible verse (Galatians 5:22-23) and told myself, 'I want to be like that.'

I've just always wanted to be loving, happy, kind, patient, good, faithful, gentle and self-controlled.  That's all I've always wanted to be.  So 3 years ago, I decided to buy My First Bible out of my allowance.  And I can sincerely say that that's one of the BEST decisions that I've ever made in my entire life.  

Other books can make us intelligent but it's only the Bible that can really change us into the person that God always desires us to be.  Every thing in this world can influence us, can manipulate and change us, but in our hands depend the way we could be influenced.  

GOD communicates with us through the WORD. The WORD of GOD helps me become that kind of person I've always wanted to be.  :)  God's love gives me joy and peace.  It is always my prayer to God for Him to continue molding me into the person that He's always wanted me to be.  And it's also my prayer for everyone to experience God's love to the fullest and it only takes a DECISION. :) 

Thanks be to God for everything! :) 

March 14, 2015