8. The Silver Eyed Prince by VJDunraven

I read this story back in when it was first posted here on Wattpad and loved it. As you can tell, I'm not a one genre person. If anything I'm into anything that has romance in it, and this one has it.

Synopsis:

Do you believe in destiny?
Elizabeth Hamilton certainly doesn't--until she met the dashing Prince William Erik XIV.
The handsome, but arrogantly annoying prince pursued her in spite of the disparity in their social status.
Against her better judgment, she found she couldn't resist falling for him. After all, why would the sole heir to the throne be interested in a nobody like her?
And just when she thought he sincerely loved her, his real intentions were revealed, plunging her life into chaos and breaking her heart in the process.

NOTE: **This is an unedited draft preview up to chapter 36 ONLY. The Silver Eyed Prince is a complete novel of 66 chapters and the true version has been published and is available in bookstores in Canada and the USA in 2014. For International inquiries on where to buy the book, please send a message to the administrators of VJ Dunraven Philippines on facebook. **

Genre: Fantasy, vampire, teen fiction, action and romance

-----------------------------

Wattpad Accomplishments:

Reads: 4.3M

Votes: 32K

#197 in Vampire

-----------------------

About Author:

VJ Dunraven is a designer by day, writer by night. He has 5 published works on Wattpad, 4 of which are available for purchase. You can find VJ Dunraven on Facebook: authorVJDunraven

Wattpad Followers: 14.7K

-------------------------------

**to read the book you can:

1. Click on the authors name above on the dedication.

2. Click on the external link below.

3. Go to my library and click on the book.

4. Look for it on the search box