"She Will Always Be Your Hoe."

Chapter 1:

"She will always be ur hoe!, just admite it. You cant resist her. She can manipulate you whenever she wants!" I couldnt stand hearing another word without kicking her ass. I put my earphones on and ran to the ring to box my ass off.

I couldn't believe what i was hearing. Who the fuck does she think she is. First of all i am NOT a hoe and second of all not Joe's. I dont do any of the shit she says. Joe is my best friend. Nothing else.

I spent the whole day boxing. When i box i dont think and that is often better.

******AFTER**************

I got out of the gym and remembered, my car isnt with me. Shit. I didnt want to face anybody so i went to the mall hopeing i didnt see anybody i knew. As i walked in i was rused by memories of Joe and me. For some reason that calmes me down. He was always able to do that.

****FLASHBACK*************

Me and Joe didnt get along at first, we hated eachother. I was a hoe to him and he was a jerk that thought he was all better than everybody else to me.

I was on facebook this one day and got bored cause there was nobody to chat with except him so i sent him a mesage 'hey'. He doesnt respond but post a status saying 'hoes want attention women want respect' i got pissed of course. I have some anger issues but thats why i box to take all my anger out, to not think. I didnt do anything i just logged off.

This one day i needed to ask him something cause i was dobeled dared to. I didnt remember what. I put 'hey i need to ask u something, not to go out' he responded by saying 'What?!'He said it so mean. I just put

'Nothing nevermind' i guess he got mad

' i dont like when bitches leave me hanging so tell me hoe'

Now he wanted to just bitch at me so i bitched right at him

'And i dont like when dicks bitch at me so im not gonna sit here here and read the messages that u send me just cause i said i needed to ask u something' and i logged off

I forgot about him my life went on. Untill one day. It was my friends quince. All my friends have been preparing for it. I was excited. We made it pass mass. And now it was party time. I went to the party and while i was danceing somebody went beside me. I turned and saw Joe. He grabs my hand by surprise and wisperes to my ear cause the music was so loud. He says "your Marisia, u dance good. What did u need to tell me huh or are u gonna bitch at me more and call me a dick" he chuckled. I put up my pointer and middle finger up at the same time and said "duces joe" i left to the bathroom. As i was getting out my friend Jorge comes out and pulls me to where other people were hanging out. " have you been talking to Joe ?"

I responded "sort of" i didnt need to ask why he was still gonna tell me.

"He came up to me and asked me if i knew u and i said yeah then he said he didnt know you had such a nice body meaning he thought u were fine and i just said you dont show it untill u actually meet the person is when they notice he said he always thought that you were a hoe and i said you are nothing close to a hoe after that he said thanks and left im guessing to find you" a lot of emotions went through me. I didnt want to feel happy that he thought i was fine but i couldnt help it. On the outside i showed like i didnt care. Nobody can ruin this day for me i am gonna have fun. Jorge read my mind "i know nobody can ruin this day for you lets just go dance our asses off" i responded with the same energy "hell yeah! Lets go inside" i knew Joe was gonna try to talk to me but i made myself believe that i didnt care. I cared a lot.

I lasted at least an hour without seeing Joe. I thought he was probaly making out with a girl. As i walked up to the bar to get soda i saw he was suronded by girls. I looked his way and chuckled to myself he saw me chuckle and right away got up and said "hoes get the fuck away from me" i burst out laughing. I heared one of the girls say ' i thought you were such a gentelmen' that made me laugh harder.