Girls Day Out!!! -Part 1-

+Satsuki+

After breakfast I took all females in the house out for some girls bonding. Granted I just wanted it to be me and Yuko but I don't think it was wise to leave fan-girls with the others.

I wonder if all is going as planned with them because we need to make sure none of those idiotic boys get to close to our Yuko.

"Satsu-chan come on we're nearing the bath house." my little mama tells me as the bath house comes into view

=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

While in the bath after the third time I fell asleep only to be woken up by Yuko I started asking our fellow companions about their teammates as well as their Sensei's and so far I now can place a name to each face that was in the house as well as their personality.

Sausuke is the Uchiha kid who has the butt of a chicken on his head he is as the fan-girls call him 'oh so handsome and mysterious' and apparently he either belongs to the Sakura chick or the Ino one.

Shikamaru is a Nara kid who has hair styled like a pineapple, he is incredibly lazy (even lazier then me who refuses to walk up stairs unless Yuko is involved) he is also a genius in strategy 

Choji a Akimichi was the chubby kid that seemed to have underpants on top of his head, he hates being called fat and loves to eat.

Kiba a Inuzuka the kid with red marks and the dog, Akamaru, is brash and someone who is like Naruto but less hyperness and stupid.

Shino an Aburame which was kind of obvious with the way he covered his whole body, he is apparently still a mystery (due to his lack of social skills I bet)

Kakashi is the man with the mask and has taken the task of being Naruto's Sensei (which I wish I could film) he is in the bingo book and yada yada yada

Asuma the heavy smoker was the son of the third Hokage and he was some known ninja of something.

That is basically what I gathered from the girls. What I was able to asses from them about themselves was..

Sakura - crazy fan-girl who needs to get her head screwed on straight if she is ever going to be a good ninja 

Ino - part of a clan who although a crazy fan-girl knows what being a ninja requires but she has to much confidence and needs to be knocked down a few same for Sakura

They both have a stupid hatred for each other due to a boy. I would never let a man (yes man not boy) get between us.

Hinata - very shy and weirdly enough is in love with Naruto, she is a Hyuga and I bet she is down graded by her Father that picky bastard.

Kurenai - is in love with Asuma and they are secretly dating, she is a pretty ok ninja.

From what I learned about everyone I have to say that the only ones I like is the Sensei and Hinata.

If Yuko and I can just put some courage into her she would make a fine ninja, granted she won't ever be shadow standard but she can be a bad-ass jonin.

Well I need to send this info to the idiots and hopefully they will have already started crushing the little boys which can be a little mentally scaring coming from them but we do it to keep Yuko safe.......and to monopolize her time. They better not touch Naruto or Yuko will bury us alive.

_____________________________________

Sorry it's short but I tried doing this in a rush so if its kinda crappy I apologize. I promise the next chapter will be longer and it will have some of those games in it as well as Yuko's reaction when she finds out what their doing.

Thanks for reading and sorry about any mistakes.

LOL I thought I published this last week!!! I was wondering why I kept getting reviews on Game and not this one