1

REVISED AND EDITED!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOY!!

Chapter One

Word Count: 1,797

Annikas POV

It was a quiet, pitch-black night. Dark because all the street lights were yards away from my house. I lay asleep in my room. Unaware of what was waiting for me outside of my house.

As I laid back down , I was on the verge of sleep, when I heard a strange noise. I open my eyes and sat up.

"Who's there?" I ask.

After two minutes, I got no response. I lay back down and fall back into my deep sleep. Unaware that someone was in my bedroom, watching. Watching me.

I sat up feeling the chills run down my spine as I look at my closet door, there's something in there it's the typical "monster under my bed" feeling you get as a child. Its sounds irrational but it's a gut feeling. So what do I do? I get up to inspect because I'm pretty dumb, before I could even get up I felt this unimaginable force on my shoulders and then a rag over my face, It was then I knew what was happening so I fought.

As I kicked around I was finally able to get free and make a run for it. I was able to get into the hallway and shut the door behind me but that just made him angry because he ripped the door from its hinges. I should've ran to my parents room but instead I ran outside and that's where I made my mistake as I turned around he was no where in sight. I thought I won but I was so wrong next thing I feel is a pinch in my neck, I reached up and to my shock I felt a dart as I passed out.

After a while, I woke up. I look around at my surroundings taking it in. Well this isn't my bedroom.... I thought and that moment I don't know where I am. I don't know where I am. As I look around the room, I take in just how big it is. Everything looks so extravagant. Where am I? What time is it?

I look around the room. There's no one in here with me, but there has to be people outside, right? I take a deep breath, then scream with all I have.

"HELP ME!" I scream. I wait a few minutes. Nothing. I try again, I stand up and walk over and look out the window. What I see puts a smile on my face. There's people and tons of them! Maybe they can help me!

I start banging on the window and screaming hoping it'll catch their attention after repeatedly banging and screaming they continue going on with their day like nothing's going on. How is this happening?

I start to cry, walking back to the bed I woke up on. I bring my legs up to my chest, wrapping my arms around them. I cry harder as I rock back and forth. What if I never get out of here? Why am I here? I shudder when I realize I may not get out alive. It's only when I tighten my grip on my legs that I realize my clothes are gone. Oh God. What happened to me while I slept?

The day dragged on and I guessed after many hours that it was midnight. I haven't looked out the window or tried to bang on it again since this morning, the person responsible for taking me from my room hasn't even showed up. I hope they don't come. I don't want to see their face. I start to pray hoping God will some how save me, I hear foot steps outside of my door. I cover myself as best I can as the door opens. A tall, beautifully built man walks in. He has food in his hands, he puts the tray down in front of me and the levels himself with me and looks into my eyes.

"How are you feeling?"

I grimace at him. The man who just abducted me from my home wants to know how I'm doing. How ironic.

"You took me from my home. How the fuck do you think I feel? I was in my home, a place where I was supposed to be safe. And you took me from there. Now try to answer the fucking question."