Where's Liam?

Chapter One

Laurens POV

The dream last night had seemed so real, but it was just a dream, right? It seems to good to be true! Did the real Liam Payne ask me out on a date? No, he wouldn't have! Out of all the girls in the whole world, why would he pick me?! I jumped as I hear a loud unexpected knock on the door. I looked through the peep hole to see who it was, as my mother always said 'Never open the door to a stranger'. But this was no stranger. I gasped as I realised who it was. It was Liam, my dream was real. My heart was thumping so hard that I could hear it!  "Lauren? Are  you gonna open the door or just stand there?" Liam asked. "Just a minute! I need to get changed!" I said.

I ran up stairs, threw the nicest thing I could find on. (http://www.amazon.com/Allegra-Ladies-Sleeveless-Detail-Casual/dp/B007XD6K1U/?tag=polyvore006-20) I carefully but quickly put my favorite lip gloss on and sprinted down the stairs. I realised I hadn't brushed my hair so I tried smoothing it out and then I opened the door grinning. "Hi Liam" I said calmly as could. "Hi Beautiful! How was your day" He asked as I gestured him to come in. "It's good. Yours?" "Amazing now that I'm here with you" He smiled sweetly as he handed me some flowers. I blushed. "Would you like something to eat or drink?" I asked. "No thank you, but do you know what I would like?" "No, what?" I said slightly confused. "For you to come with me for dinner tomorrow!" At that exact moment my mum walked through the door and ruined everything! She said "Awwwh! Who's this handsome young man Lauren?" I felt myself go bright red with embarrassment, "Mum this is Liam, Liam this is Mum" "Hi Mum" said Liam cheekily. "Hi Liam" she said as she left the room. "Sorry about her" I apologised "But I do want to come to dinner with you! I grinned. Liam gave me a kiss on the cheek and left.

I walked into the kitchen where mum was unpacking the groceries. "He seems lovely" she said. "Yeah, he is!" "He looks like that guy from the band, is it One Direction?" "He is" I laughed. "What? Really?" "Yeah" I smiled.

Liam's POV

"That went well" I sighed happily as I hoped into my car. As I drove off, I realised that my I had left my iPhone at home. I was so nervous about asking Lauren out, that I left it at home. I went around the block and headed for the main road. 'Damn' I thought. There was a giant traffic jam and I was meant to be going to see my Best Friend Alison at 11.00am Its already 10.50 and It was going to take at least 20 mins to get through all this traffic. I reached down to grab my cell but it wasn't there. When 'BAM' I almost had a heart attack when a fan smacked my window to get my attension. She was about to scream when I put my finger to my lips to shush her. And I wound down my window and said if she didnt tell anyone I would take a photo with her and give her an autograph. So she kept quiet and I could carry on driving.

When I finally pulled up out side my house I ran in grabbed my phone and rushed back to my car and checked my messages. There was 3 missed calls from Alison and 6 unread messages. I rang her back back but she kept hanging up so my last option was to go round to her place.

When I arrived, I walked up to Alison's door as fast as I could and knocked on the door. Alison's Flat mate opened it and called "Alison, Its for you!" Alison came to the door and then just slammed it in my face. I opened it looking confused "Alison? Why did you do that?" "Don't be stupid Liam" she said opening the door and shutting it behind her stepping out onto the porch. "What? I dont know what you're talking about?" I said frowning. "YOU ASKED THAT BITCH OUT LIAM! THEN YOU IGNORED MY CALLS! WHAT ELSE COULD IT BE?!!" she yelled. "I-I-I didn't know you felt that way about her" I said tears forming in my. "Leave" she said calmly. "But..." She cut me off "I said leave Liam" I turned around looking back at her and walked down the garden path with one tear slipping down my cheek.

I hopped into the car and ran my fingers through my hair and squeezed it as hard as could. I then drove off. Texting Lou asking where he and the boys were. 'We're at Zayn's' he replied.

Alison's POV

How could he do that? I thought he knew that bitch hated me?! I'm so angry! But then again I feel so bad for making him cry. I should have just talked about it with him not go all phsyco. He's never seen my like that before and hopefully it will never happen again! I think as I watch him drive off down the road.

Louis' POV

Where's Liam? He said he would be here soon? Its been about half an hour since he texted me? "Have you heard anything from Liam?" I ask the boys. "Nope" They reply looking worried. "Don't worry! He'll be here..." I was cut off by the sound of Nialler's phone ringing. "Its Liam! It's Liam!!" Niall yells jumping up and down. "Well answer it then! Before he hangs up!" Harry says almost yelling. I knew Harry was worried he was freaking, its not like Liam to be late. Ever.....

Should I carry on and write Chapter 2? Or no? :/

Love From Sam.xx