The Tradgic Life Of Dakoda Mae Santos (TTLODMS) *~*~*Chapter 2*~*~*

DAVIDS POV!!!!!

I woke up. Went for a walk. Then, went to Jayk's house. I have really benn crushing on Dakoda lately. I couldn't believe all of the talent that she has. She can dance, sing, play guitar, play soccer, play football, cheer, play basketball, play volleyball, play baseball, and run track. She IS talented.

I walked into their house. Dakoda had answered the door. "Hey David, what are you doing here?" she asked. "Just to see your brother." "OH........" she sighed. "Well he's still sleeping. Which I would give him about another erm....... two hours!" she laughed. "It's fine. But, since I'm waiting for him do you want to go to the mall? It's on me!" I said. " Can I take a raincheck? I was actually on my way to my friends house to go to the ice rink."

DAKODAS POV!!!!!!!!!!!

"Which rink?" David asked. "The one the Mighty Ducks play at." I answered. Only my brother and teammates knew that I was on the team. I couldn't have anybody else know or I would be off the team. "Oh, that team sucks!" he just offended me and my team! "Well, come to one of their games and see how they play. Then maybe you can say that about them." I went off at him. I grabbed my bag and ran out.

I called Micheal the team captain. "Hey!" I said. "Thanks you woke me up!" "Well you should be up! We have practice!" "Damn! I forgot!" "well, get your stuff together and be ready in ffive minutes! I'll call you when i get there." "K fine!"

I was there and walked in withut knocking. I slamed the door shut so he would know that I was there.

Micheals POV

I rushed downstairs in my practice jersey. I grabbed my bag and we walked to Dakoda's car.

We ran into the locker rooms and got changed.

We went on the rink and waited for the rest of the team. Dakoda was doing spins and things. She dances so she glides so lightly on the ice.

Just then the rest of the team was there. Cowboy got his lasso and starte rounding us up.

DAKODAS POV

I was the last one to get caought like usual. I was tired so i fell and got caought.

Practice finished and i took Micheal home. We said our "goodbyes" then he went inside.

I drove myself home. David was still there waiting for Jayk to wake up.

I ran upstairs and got changed. Once I got back downstairs I screamed into the intercom. "Jayk! WAKE UP!" He ran downstairs fumed.

"What was that for?! I was sleeping!" He screamed. Good thing our mom wasn't home. "I know! You were asleep when I left and you were still sleeping when i got back! That's almost twenty hours!" I screamed back. "I like my sleep! So do you! I just like it a little bit better than you!" He got mad. "Oh, by the way, David's here to talk to you. He's been here scince I left." "Ok?"

~*~*<3*~*~

I went to go to practice for a Starbound Dance Compitition. The band was there. David asked me, "So, when's the next Duck game?" "Monday night at seven." I answered.

I walked out and went to the other dance studio. Dumbo and the guys were there. "What are you doing here?" Jason asked me. "I got kicked out of my practice space. So, I thought to come here. But, I see that you guys are here so, I'll help you!" I answered.

I ended up helping them. It was fun! I was regreting going back home. My mom would be there. Oh, joy!

I walked in with my bag. I saw Jayk give me the quiet sign. I guess that my mother got home drunk. Then, fell asleep.

I just shook it off. I went upstairs and took a shower. Then, i hit the bed and fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning tired. At least it was Sunday. A do nothing day.

I got dressed and went to the skatepark. I took my skateboard and just rode it to the closest place to get breakfast.

I walked into a bagel shop. David was there. I got my food and sat down with him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "I was on my way to the skatepark. I hadn't eatten anything yet so I came here." I answered.

I finished eatting and left. I made it to the skatepark. When I got there I saw Chinchilla.

CHINCHILLAS POV

I saw her enter. She was so hot. At that moment I fell. I can't watch her. I'll get to distracted!

I got up. She walked over to me. "Hey." was all she said. Then, she went off and skated.

I hate when girls do that! It's just UGH! It's annoying! How can anybody do that?!

I shook it off. I started to skate home. I saw Dakoda going the same way ahead of me. I followed her and found out that she lives next door to me! This is going to be great!

DAKODAS POV

I got home sleepy. I ran upstairs and jumped in my bed. I started to think. Does David like me? Does Chinchilla like me? If they do, I am so going for David. Chinchilla is just way to young!

UGH! I'm so confused! I, UGH! That's all I can say! UGH!!!!!!

*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*AUTHER"S NOTE**~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I will start every chapter in Dakoda's POV unless it is stated as somebody else's.

I will be dedicating each chapter to somebody different.

To be the one to get dedicated to you have to help me with something.

You have to be answering all of my questions that i post on my profile.

I also will be having a new story up soon that i am working with: http://www.wattpad.com/user/xJBxVFCxOCx

So PLEASE VOTE COMMENT FAN AND WATCH OUT FOR THIS NEW STORY OUT SOON!