Chapter : 8

Heyyy!!! sorry for not updating but I ran into some personal problems but all is good now so iI should be able to post more cause I finally got my laptop fixed! * everybody claps* ! Well here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter: 8

Seth stared at me and sighed loudly as he walked and sat next to me on the bed.

"I guess my dad told you everything,huh." he said trying to look me in the eye.

"Yeah, he did." I said lowly as I tried to gather the courage to ask him about "her".

Suddenly he grabbed my waist and turned me towards him. He grabbed my face gently as he lifted my face up so he could look me in the eyes.When our eyes met I could see regret and sadness in his eyes as he stared at me.

" I'm so sorry for throwing you on the bed and screaming at you but you do know I was serious when I said I will punish you and that you will listen to me and do what I say." he said looking me in the eyes and when he got to the last part his eyes darkened a little.

The first thing I wanted to do was slap the shit out of him for demanding ME to listen and do whatever HE says! But the then i remembered the conversation me and Tyler had a while ago and now I could see what he was saying about how they could be very dominant and possessive. 

"Okay." I said looking him in the eyes.

As I said that he face showed that he was surprised. I know some are you are thinking are you really going to let him order you around like that and the answer to that question is no, even though I said yes I meant that as i wanted to give us a chance.Because even though he was possessive  and threw me on the bed but when i looked him in the eyes I could tell he cares and loves me from the way he looks at me.

And the funny thing is that I don't even know him and I'm already falling in love with him but there is a huge problem that i needed cleared up before I even think about being with him. I looked him in the eyes as I asked the question that i have been wanting to ask.

"Seth" I asked slowly.

"Yes" 

"Before we can start to get.....to know each other I want to know who was that girl and why was she on you?" I asked with a lot of jealously leaking from my voice.

" Jalyce...its complicated." He said turning his head away from me.

" How Seth? Cause if you want to have a serious relationship with me you are going to have to not keep secrets from me because I have been hurt so many times that its hard to trust somebody."I said grabbing his face and turning it so he could see the tears running down my face. He toke a deep breathe and said.

" Her name is Heather and she was like my first love when we were in like middle school. So one day I asked her out and she said yes." I could see he was happy then as a smiled spread across his face and just as fast it disappeared."Well a year in the relationship i thought everything was going great because she was happy and I was too. So I wanted to tell her I loved her that day at school, so I asked one of her friends where was she and they told me she said she was going to the computer lab.I was so happy but when i opened the door my heart broke at what I saw. She was having sex with my ex best friend in the computer lab and then I dumped her but  I still fuck her here and there." He said with his jaw tense.

I suddenly knew I couldn't leave him.I reached my hand out and rubbed his jaw and pulled him towards me.He wrapped his arms around me as he let out soft sobs and I just held him tight in my arms whispering soothing words in his ear. Suddenly he rose up and looked me in the eyes and smiled the brightest smile I have ever seen and I couldn't help but to smile back.

" Do you want to walk around before we have dinner so we can get to know each other." He said in a hopeful tone.

"Sure." 

He grabbed my hand as I stood up and opened the door for me as we left the room.As we walked down the stairs the only thing I could do was admire the house the I was walking in.The house had a warm homey feel to it but it was still modern.This was the most expensive house I have ever been to in my life. As we came walked towards the door hand in hand no one other than Heather was standing at the door laughing with a girl that looked just like her but with brown hair. As soon as she saw me and Seth hands her smile vanished quickly and she walked towards us staring me down and as soon as she got in front us she said....................................................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys I know I have been slacking but I will be trying to do my chapters faster and longer when I have time after my school work and stuff ugh! but anyway Seth has a soft side!!!! And what do you think about Heathers and Seth.And what do you think about jalyce?

LOVE,

BonBon!

Dont forget !vote comment and fan!!!