Episode 1 - Bad Day Ever

BAD DAY EVER

It was early morning and the end of the month. I was stressed at night before, so i kinda over slept. i opened my eyes and right to the bathroom to take a shower and then dressed, finally i saw the watch.

Crap,,,,! it’s already 9:30…. oh,,, now what, i am late” i curse my self then i took my bag in hurry and hit the door and jump to my motorcycle. I Did rode as fast as i could to arrive at office as soon as possible. However when it comes to hurry there must be many mistake occurred.

I almost had the accident twice, passed the traffic light, and finally got caught by a cop for it, for passing through the traffic light.

While the cop was busy on asking too many questions about this and that, at the time, i really didn’t have any kind of feeling like scared or afraid of something. Maybe, it because i was in hurry so my adrenaline really worked. I even checked him out from his well-built body, and his cute face,, i bet the cop was around 30’s and i could guess that he was still not married yet coz i couldn’t find a ring around his finger, His skin was so bright.

Well, Mr.Leo you can go now” a simple sentence came out from his mouth that i could go to continue my journey to where i was about to go. However before that he also warned me to be careful coz next time he might have to arrest me for sure.

I was so confused at that time coz as far as i know, mostly in the kind situation, i had to pay some administration stuff. But instead he just gave me a smile and went off.

Well since there was no problem anymore so i continue riding to the office.

~~~

When i opened the door and straight to my desk, i could see my boss a little happy and smile. i feel a bit weird. What was going on with him? why did he look so happy? so i approached him and then instead of asking for forgiveness for coming late; i make a joke by saying “It looks like someone in the mood?

Yeah,,, in the mood to fire you. i’ve been waiting for this kind of moment but i just have the courage to do it now?” so that’s why he has been smiling for.

I tried to find some reasons to win his heart but seemed like i’ve messed up. so yeah that’s my story at that day.

I had no choice, so i just packed up what belonged to me and then went to say good bye to some colleagues of mine at the office and headed out to the park.

I spent a few moments at the park just to re-evaluate what i had been through; What i have learn from every mistakes i made, and for my future; what should i do and don’t for the next me. I thought that i need a change.

Hanging around in the park, watching some kids running around, some couples, some families it really helped me with the problems that i’ve been through. Suddenly my mobile phone rang.

Mr.XX: Hello, Mr.Leo

Me    : Yes, sorry who am i speaking to?

Mr.XX: Oh yeah, sorry I haven’t introduce myself, I am Kyle. … the cop who caught you this morning..

Me   : Oh yeah,,, Mr.Kyle. Is this about what happened in the traffic light?

Mr.XX: Oh no,,, maybe. well so if you have time, i need to see you at Ambarukmo Plaza (AMPLAZ) at lunch today?

Me   : Oh OK, no problem.

Mr.XX: Well, see you there. Bye

At the moment i was so curious about what was that about? Why the cop wanted to meet me? Was this related to what happened that morning? What was i suppose to do? Lots of question came up on my mind. Well only one way to find it out.

I looked at my watch and it showed 10:30 AM so i decided to move coz the park and Ambarukmo Plaza is far enough so i thought that i better move to avoid the traffic jump.

== TO BE CONTINUED ==

N.B. : Please COMMENT and GIVE your FEEDBACK for the IMPROVEMENT