Chapter 32: I Promise You

Hi guys!!! OH MY GOSH so i have over 3,300 reads!! Eeeeeeppppp!!! Thank you!!!!!!! I realized that i haven't updated in a while! So depending on how lazy i get, I'll upload maybe, 3-10 of the next chapters.

The title of this chapter, I Promise You, is by Selena Gomez & The Scene. :)

Please comment/fan/vote! I want to know what you guys think! My apologies for all of my typos.

OH! Also, if you have time, go check out my Rock Lynch fanfic, I call It Love! :D http://www.wattpad.com/story/3331565-i-call-it-love-rocklyn-fanfic I said I'd update it when it reached 70 reads, but now it's past 80 and i still haven't done it! I'm kind of having writers block on there.

If you want me to update quicker, or if you want to give me feedback/tell me what you think i could do to help improve my story, you can tweet my friend(on twitter, obviously), @1DurfulGreyson and/or @NoblezRule. :)

OH OH BIG BIG NEWS!!!!! My boyfriend (Reed deming) followed & RT'd me!!!! Eeeeep!

Ok ok I'll stop blabbing now. Here's chapter 32.

Chapter 32

I Promise You

Ross wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Okay... I didn't want to say this in front of my siblings, but i have an idea." he grinned.

"Yes?" i asked suspiciously, guessing where he was going with this.

"Well... What if our families never knew that you weren't pregnant?"

"How? They're bound to find out sooner or later!" i ran my fingers through my hair.

"I have two ideas. Would you rather hear the easier one or the harder one first?"

"Harder," i said immediately.

"Actually..." he bit his lip. "They're about the same. But whatever."

"So?" i grabbed one of his hands and stepped closer to him.

"Idea number one; we run away, and no one will ever know that you weren't pregnant."

"Possible... But i don't know," i said, thinking it over. "So many things could go wrong!!"

Ross grinned sadly. "Idea 2..." he paused.

"What?"

"I actually get you pregnant."

It took a moment for it all to register in my brain. "But i don't WANT to be pregnant!" i squeezed his hand.

"As far as i can see, those are our two options."

I thought for a second. If we ran away, there was a good chance we'd get caught and then we'd get in a TON of trouble... And then they'd know that i wasn't actually pregnant and they'd say no to the whole wedding thing again.

But if i got pregnant... They already THOUGHT that i was pregnant.

"It seems like getting pregnant is the best option," i sighed at last.

Ross bit his lip.

"But that doesn't mean i want to do it!!" i added quickly.

"I know."

"What are we going to do?" i sat down cross legged on the floor beside ross, resting my head against his legs.

Ross sat down next to me and held my hands in his.

I examined his face. "What do YOU want to do?" i asked quietly.

He seemed taken aback. "Me? What? Me? Um... I don't know. Either way... To me the whole running away thing seems immensely harder. But i don't really..." he looked at my hand.