Epilogue.

15 years later

Eleanor's POV =)

"They should be here soon" I said to Louis's and I children. Alex, who is 15 and somehow has blonde hair, but she has Louis's eyes. James, who is 12 and looks like Louis and Sophia, who is 4 and looks like me. "Yay, I wanna play dolls with Mia!" Sophia said. I smiled and then Harry and Lauren walked in. They had two children, Ben who is 16 and Mia who is 4. "Hey guys, how's it going?" I asked as we gave them a hug. We were sitting out outside, in our backyard. We have a beautiful od two story house, a nice big pool, a tree house and cubby house, a big field and I small little area whith lots of trees. It's a perfect house for us. Mia and Sophia ran off together to play dolls and Alex and Ben went to the pool. I turned on the radio and guess what. It was a One Direction special, playing all their songs. "Wow, has it really been that long?" Harry asked sitting down. "I know, 19 years that is a very long time" Louis said. The boys are still together but they don't make that much music anymore, hardly any really but they have the ocassional single. They have another world tour, in two years because they fans were begging them for another one. I passed Uni and have become a lawyer and Louis has his own fashion line. "It really has been that long" Lauren said smiling. They played One Thing first. "I remmeber when we filmed this" Liam said walking in with Kelsey. They have 2 children as well, Taylor who is 16 and Austin who is 12. Kelsey is pregnant though. "I do, it was awesome" Louis said. "Oh god, it seems like it was yesterday" Harry said. I smiled as they all sat down and Taylor went off with Alex and Ben, while James and Austin went off to play. "It's scary how time flys" Kelsey said. "I know and when we filmed What Makes You Beautiful, we never expected to get this far" Louis said. "No we did not" Zayn said walking in with Perrie and their 10 year old daughter, Claire who was a massive tomboy and she ran off to play with the boys. Perrie is also pregnant. Little Mix made it huge, all over the world. But they stopped making music, only a couple of years ago but they are still together. Gotta Be you was playing now. "And when Alan Carr asked you Harry, did you take a trip down Madison's avenue, that was so funny" Zayn said. Everyone cracked up and then Harry said "Yeah I miss those days". We stayed silent for a bit, hearing One Thing and More Than This. "Why is it so quiet?" Niall asked walking in with Morgan and their clan. First was Josh, who is 15 and dating Alex. Then there was Shaun, who is 12. The twins, Ellie and Poppy who are 6 and little Scarlett who is 6 months old. Josh went over with Alex, Shaun went off with Claire and the boys and the twins went over with Mia and Sophia. Up All Night was playing now. "You know what is scary though" Niall said. "What?" I asked. "That, this time 16 years ago we were on the Take Me Home tour, having the time of our lives not a care in the world" he said. I nodded and Zayn said "I wanna do it all over again". "That would be amazing but the fans have grown up now, with their own lives and proabbaly have forgotten about us" Niall said. "Don't say that, I go on twitter and see things for tours and more albums, we may not see them as much or hear them us much but they are still here" Louis said. "Well said love" I said smiling. "And besides, we are going on another tour in like 2 years or something" Louis said which made all the boys smile.The fans never left One Direction, even if they haven't made an album in a very long time the fans are still there and the boys love them. "But I feel like we need to give something back to them" Liam said. "What, follow them all on twitter because the only boy that is good at that is Liam" Morgan said which made us all laugh. "No, like we should meet them all somehow, no matter what it takes, we will meet them all something that like" Liam said. That is a really good idea.

Louis's POV =)

Wow, that is a great idea. I do miss going on tour, meeting all the fans and the video dairys but some how, I knew it was all going to come to an end one day. I miss singing our songs and recordring new ones and making albums. "That Liam James Payne, is one of the smartest things you have ever said" Harry said. "Why thankyou Harold" Liam said. We laughed for a bit and then Live While We're Young started playing. "Ah memories, remmeber when I pushed you in the river Liam" I said smiling. Liam glared at me and said "Yes, I do remmeber and it was very cold thankyou". "I like this song" Alex said coming over. Our daughter reminds me so much of Alex. She has her personality and even her hair, which I find a bit weird consdiring neither Eleanor or I have blonde hair. Alex likes our songs, which I find very nice of her. "Why thankyou Alex' Harry said. "Na, I like C'mon C'mon" Taylor said coming over. "Naaaaaaaaaa What Makes You Beautiful is the best" Josh said. "What are you talking about, it's Another World" Ben said. The 4 teenagers cracked up, trust Ben being Harry's son to have a dirty mind like him. "I like They Don't Know About Us" Eleanor said. "Oh my god Mum , don't be so mushy" Alex said face palming. We all laughed and I said "She likes it because its about her". "Oh ok, makes sense now". They all sat down and Ben said "Tell us about what it was like being in One Direction". "We are going to have a shit life comapred to them now" Alex said. "Language!" Eleanor said. "It was amazing, being on the show changed our lifes" Niall said. "You know, we could look this up on youtibe" Taylor said. "Shutup Taylor, we want to know from the real people" Josh said. So we told them what it was like being in One Direction, the ups and the downs. "Going on tour was always great" Niall said. "Great, it was bloody brillant!" I exclamied. "But I think the worst thing is being away from home and your family" Zayn said. "Oh, who was the best person you met?" Alex asked. "Uh er, The Queen!" I said. "You met The Queen!" Taylor said. "How come you never told us?!'' Josh asked. "Because we forgot and she isn't alive anymore" Harry said. Lauren hit him and Alex said "Just because someone is dead, doesn't mean you forget them right". She was refering to Alex. She knows the story about my best friend and how much she meant to me. "Very true darling, very true" Perrie said. I held back my tears as we told them more stories. "Oh yeah, Louis dacked me at a petrol station once" Niall said. We all laughed and my daughter high fived me."And when we sang with Robbie William's that was amazing" Liam said. We all nodded in agreement. "And oh my god, when Liam had straight hair!" Niall said. "You had straight hair but how, it's curly now!?" Taylor asked. Liam looked down. "He used to straighten his hair" I said laughing. "Daaddddd noooo, you don't do that!" Taylor said face palming. "Well, I thought I was cool ok" Liam said. We laughed and we told them more stories. "This is one of my favoirite's" I said. "What?" Alex asked.

"When it all began".

Oh my god, last chapter ever :'( Hold in tears.

I will post a long authours note soonish but I love you all and thankyou for reading and voting and fanning and commenting and everything!

Lots of love,

~Alex xxxxxoooxxxxxoxoxoxoxoxox