Pleasure Show

"Okay, let's sum up all the information we got," Chen said, flipping through a folder filled with papers that he had been writing on for the past hour. They were all at the M-LX quarters that night, heading there straight after school as they have yet to finish their given mission.

They were settled in one of the conference rooms in the same floor as Agent Zero's office, all thirteen of them seated in a long table as they gathered information about the suspicious night club they went to a few days ago.

Chen leaned back against a separate desk, holding the folder in one hand while the other was tucked inside his pocket. "This club is obviously exclusive compared to the others in Itaewon. They pick their guests by attire and looks. You can only enter and be served if you pay a large sum of money, so no wonder other people saw strange men going in and out of that place," he said. "No one knows who runs the club, but from what I gathered from witnesses, they have seen men in suits with briefcases enter the vicinity."

"Wait, you went back to Itaewon to ask around?" Xiumin asked, eyes widening.

"T-That clearly doesn't matter right now," he stammered, looking away from them while the boys began to howl and tease him about his solo trip to the red light district. 

"A-Anyway," Chen started, placing the folder on top of the table and crossing his arms. "We have to see for ourselves if the folks who run this place are the ones responsible for the murder."

"And even if they aren't the ones who killed those women, there must be something fishy going on in there." Tao shrugged. "Men in suits with briefcases? Sounds like drug dealing to me."

"Well, there's only one way to find out," Kris looked around the room, "we need to see for ourselves."

Everyone nodded their heads in silent agreement. "Well since we're on our own now," Kai started, pointing out the absence of the two head agents, "we should get a move on. It's almost 1 A.M."

"True. Let's go," Suho said, standing up from his seat while the others followed suit.

---

They arrived at Itaewon around 3:00 AM—the time when common stores and some night clubs close—and the M-LX vehicle was parked a couple of blocks from the nightclub they were breaking into. 

Everyone was wearing their gear with the exception of Kai, Kris, Lay and Chen. Instead of the fitted shirts and combat boots, they were clad in sharp coats and dress shirts. They didn't ignore the details too, wearing expensive watches and loafers. 

"Remember, don't give away anything and act normal," Suho reminded from inside the van. "Try to get as much information as you can and don't fall for anything they do or say. Got it?"

They nodded attentively while the others did some last minute touch-ups.

"Are you sure Chen can do this? The guy is a big ball of nerves," Tao said, leaning against the back of the van with his arms crossed as he watched the members fix their hair and outfits.

Chen gave him a glare that gave his powers a run for its money. "Ass."

"I'm sure he can handle it," Hyerin disagreed. "Besides, he's the one who did the most research. He knows what he's doing," she said, giving Chen a small smile. The boy grinned in return.

"Can you help me with this?" Kai asked from behind her.

Hyerin turned to see him struggling with the cuffs of his dress shirt. "Sure," she said, taking his hand and fastening the buttons. Once she was done, she stepped back and examined Kai's overall look. He looked dapper and expensive, different from his usual jock get up.