Chapter 14

Everyone knows a Trey Davis.

I've heard things about him floating around at school, I've seen him floating around school and I've seen him at soccer practise.

He is the one and only, Trey Davis.

The guy who thinks he is top shit, knows he is top shit and makes everyone believe he is top shit. I've met this kind of people before so I made a mental not to stay away from him because he is bad news.

That plan was going well until he turned up at my locker at lunch.

"Hey," He said. I thought if I was polite and didn't show skin, he would leave me alone.

"Hi," I say, giving him a small smile and turning back to my locker.

"So I was wondering if you were doing anything after school," He gave me a wink.

"Yeah I am actually studying Science with Logan."

Lie.

"Then why don't you change plans and study science with me?" He questioned. I had a feeling we would be studying each other's meiosis production.

Ew.

"I can't I'm really behind in Science so Logan is helping me," I say, swiftly.

"Logan is shit a science," He says, becoming angry.

"Well, he's good at chemistry. He likes to blow things up," I say defensively.

"I don't even know why you hang out with those douche bags, do you know how many people they sleep with a day?"

"A lot less than you do," I say, becoming angry myself.

"We'll see about that," Trey says, turning away.

He's probably just jealous that Josh got captain of the soccer team and he didn't.

I think.

To hell do I know what Trey Davis wants with me...

I quickly forgot about Mr. Davis because today is the day. The day of the try outs.

I've been extremely nervous for the past week. The past week! Pressure from school is eating at me, I have a math assignment due tomorrow, an English essay due Wednesday and a SOSE essay due Thursday! A science test of Thursday too and a French test Friday!

So many! I get that this is only the beginning because I'm in year 11 but it's added pressure to the Soccer trials!

Getting through the day was tough. I couldn't concentrate and nor could any of the boys. Through out the week, there was an obvious build up of excitement and today was it's peak. The boys were rowdier than ever and cockier than ever.

Trey Davis walked off the school grounds multiple times with different girls as did Logan and sadly, Josh. It nagged at me every time a girl would flirt with him and he would smirk the same smirk he gives me before they hide in a janitor's closet or something.

I didn't realise it until now but I mean, how couldn't I? They did it so often!

Through out the day, I started to become cold towards them but of course, they didn't notice because they were too caught up in other girls.

Of course, Valarie noticed this.

"What's the matter?" She asked at lunch.

"What? Nothing. I'm just nervous about try outs tonight," I say which isn't entirely a lie.

"I'm sure you are but what is the other thing that is bothering you?"

I grumble to myself. Then I mumble a reply.