Shopping Trip

"I'm so excited about us going shopping. Were going to have to get you something sexy to wear for ryker."

I could feel the deep rosy hue which illustrated my embarrassment. Steph must have been able to see my embarrassment about our current topic because her laugh sounded through the whole room.

"I don't think that I would be comfortable shopping for something like that in front of him." I mumbled, walking out of the bathroom.

"I could get Austin to get him to go look at something while we go and ind you something to make Ryker drool."

"He doesn't even let me out of his sight for a few moments in the house. There's no way that he would let me out of his sight long enough to try on something." I sighed.

"Trust me ill have you leaving that.mall with something so sexy your grandmother would go into cardiac arrest."

I shook my head as blood rushed back to my cheeks, chuckling slightly to myself.

"Girls ya'll ready? we need to leave if we want to do any real shopping." Austin yelled up the stairs.

"we're on our way down." Steph yelled back.

"Come one. We dont want them to leave without us." Steph grabbed my hand and yanked me out the door.

We all piled in to a massive black escalade, ryker driving with Austin right next to him.

"Everybody buckled?" Ryker called, his voice cheerful.

"Yup." I called back. I was slightly shocked at the cheerliness within my own voice.

"Then let's get this show on the road." he pulled out pf the space in the garage and headed down the long gravel road towards charlotte.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The drive was rather quiet, hut we pulled into charlotte without any screaming marches between Ryker and me.

The mall that we pulled up was massive, and there were already a number of cars parks around the front entrance.

Ryker quickly go out of the car and came to open my door. He slipped my hand in mine as we walked towards the entrance. I didn't object even though i was a little hesitant about opening up to him, I still couldn't deny the attraction that I felt towards him.

"where would you like to go first." he asked raising my hand to his lips and kissing it softly.

"I debt care. Steph can choose where we go first." I stated softly watching his movement carefully.

Steph spoke up, she had been walking along with Austin behind us, "I think that we should go to Bloomingdales first, so we can get the basics and then we can go to the other stores for whatever else we need."

Ryker nodded in agreement, " Ok well head there first."

The mall was massive and much.nicer than any mall that i had ever been to. The stores were much.more up class than anything should have been around. A Tory Burch and Lois Vution were on our left while a channel store, complete with two body guards was on our right.

"I think that this might be to much, Ryler."

"What do you mean sweetheart?"

I looked around once more, "everything here is going to be too expensive here. We can just go somewhere else. All I need in a few shirts and maybe a pair of jeans."

He looked at me slowly for a moment, taking in everything that was running across my face. "I know that no one has taken time to spoil you lately, but now it's my turn. I want to shower you with everything money can buy. Nothing it's too much for you sweetheart." He finished. His blue eyes were filled with conviction.

I wanted to argue back so say that he was wrong, that I didn't want to be spoiled. But I would only be lying. What girl doesn't wish to be swept up by prince charming and lavished by him with pretty dresses, and spontaneous gifts. I sighed in defeat, running a hand though my dirty brown hair.

Ryker smiled at me, happy that I was willing to accept his authority on certain things. His whole face lit up with the introduction of those pearly whites and I couldn't help but smile back at him. He reached out to me his hand looked so tan on my much paler arm. Those long arms pulled me into his chest, crinkling the dark fabric of his shirt.

I allowed myself to melt into his warmth, and I felt his lips press softly in my hair.

Steph squealed from behind us, "You two are just too cute together. Aren't they Austin?"

Austin looked down at her, and the hardness on his face melted. "They are."

She sighed once more at us, before her face took over the expression of a woman on a mission, "Well come on we have a lot of ground to cover."

We had been to a good handful of stores and my energy was definitely waning. I couldn't even imagine how board and exhausted Ryker was; he has insisted on carrying all of my bags, even after I assured him that I was perfectly capable of holding my own things. He ended up winning that agreement, though I really didn't stand a chance after Steph agreed with him.

"You know what we haven't gotten yet?" Steph asked rhetorically, "We haven't gotten you anything for the pool."

I was throughly confused, "It's the the middle of autumn. Why would I need a swimsuit?"

Ryker answered before Steph could, " It's heated, and we run a higher body temp so the weather doesn't bother us."

I nodded in understanding.

Steph grabbed my hand pulling me forward, obviously I wasn't moving fast enough for her, "Exactly, so we need to get you a cute suit, so you can come swimming with us."

I turned to austin, but he was no help. No matter what he would always do his best to make Steph happy, and while I probably should have been able to say the same for Ryker, he was much to excited about seeing me in some itty bitty bikini that I would never wear in public.