Chapter Nine

hellooo :) this kinda took a while, we're sorry :( and i'm guessing a whole lot of you are reading and liking this because (as of now) we have like over 40 votes on the previous chapter which is crazy o.o but thanks and also, we hit 500 fans <3 i'm rambling so, we hope you all like this one too! :)

~~~

CHAPTER NINE

Louis feels great. He feels amazing, because everything was amazing last night. He had good whiskey, a good time, and good sex. Everything was good, so he should feel good too.

But when he sits up in his bed, all the good feelings are gone. He doesn't feel anything, he's numb inside and out. He's tired and he feels empty inside, and he's alone. All he really wants is someone to talk to, someone he could be friends with. And maybe he wants to get a girlfriend, get back to the Louis he used to be. Then maybe he'll forget about the wide green eyes, forget about him entirely.

Louis gets dressed for work (he doesn't actually work when he goes to the office) and when he gets downstairs, he immediately notices something on his coffee table. There is a tissue, with numbers written on it. At the bottom it's signed "Call me, Cassie xx" in typical girly cursive handwriting.

And he does just that, he calls her. He knows she'll pick up and won't reject him because she's just like those other girls he's dated before. 

"Hello? Who's this?" 

"It's Louis," he says, confidence oozing from his voice. It always gets them; his charm and confidence. 

"Oh!" She sounds genuinely surprised that he actually called back. Louis hears a bit of muffled shuffling and some shrill shrieking from the other end of the line. He knows Cassie must be one of those girls with tons of girlfriends whom she'd always tell when she had sex. 

"Hey, I didn't think you'd call," she says a bit shyly, and Louis almost snorts. Why is she acting all innocent when she's the one who threw herself at him? That's why he's sick and tired of this, sick and tired of all those girls. He really is. That's why he'd fallen for Harry. He was different, and he was Harry

"Yeah, but I did, didn't I?" He says instead. He doesn't like her a lot, but he wants a girlfriend, and he can tell this girl is easy. "So, do you want to meet up later?" 

"Oh! Yeah, sure, I'm in school now though. University of London, I mean. I end class at about 3?" She sounds flustered, and Louis smirks to himself a bit. He knew she'd agree instantly.

"Great, so I'll pick you up at 3 then?" 

"Yeah, sure, if it's not too much trouble." 

"It's never too much trouble to pick up a pretty girl like you," Louis flirts and he almost makes himself vomit. She giggles a bit, says bye and he hangs up. At least now he has something to do. He's got a girl to have some fun with, and maybe Louis Tomlinson is back to his old ways after all.

~*~

Louis drives to the University of London. It's 14:56, and he's early, so he stops outside the gates and wait. He isn't a very punctual man, but when it comes to his potential girlfriends, he's always there on time to make them feel important. He knows all the tactics to get a girl, to make them fall head over heels in love with him. 

He knows that even if they love him, it's only because he's rich, because he's crazy in bed. After all, everyone likes good sex, and Louis just happens to know how to make it good. No one ever really likes him; he's just not likeable at all, maybe. He thought Harry was different, thought Harry would like him. He did like Louis, just not in that way, and Louis messed up. He messed up their friendship and it's never going to be the way it was again.