Did you forget me? Or do you just hate me that much

Tonight I was holding a party at my house, Gina was going home early because she was feeling sick and daddy was, once again away. And yet he had the cheek to stick me with a tutor. Yeah, he may be cute. But that doesn't mean he was forgiven or anything.

After a quick catch up with Stacey and Arabella (yes they had forgiven me for last night, they had to if they wanted to stay popular.) and informing them on the nights events, I drove home to set up the house for the night.

I dialled the number I had kept for whenever I wanted to throw a party, the people who were on the other end were, (as much as I hate to admit this) GOOD at their job. They would move delicate's out of the way, set up lighting and move furniture out of the way. In the morning, they would be back again to clean up the mess, have damaged goods replaced, and anything dirtied, was taken away to be cleaned.

This done, I went up to my room to get changed for the party. It was about three-thirty and I had a shower, cleaned my teeth, straightened my hair, did my makeup and stuck on a dress, it was four-fifteen. I shouldn't have bothered to get ready so early, the party didn't start until seven and really, people were always "fashionably late" as they liked to call it. I thought about going for a run, but figured I really didn't want to have to wash, blow dry and straighten my hair again. Hair, it was a pretty awesome accessory really. Did I mention that my dad was head of a massive hair and makeup product industry. No? Well I guess you know now. Ha ha, he was HEAD of a HAIR and MAKEUP industry, get it? 'Cos you know, hair and makeup go on your head? Oh my god, I'm so bored I'm making lame jokes in my head, ugh. Anyway, as well as making us fucking rich, it meant I got free hair and makeup products, I have never had to buy a single bottle of mascara or eyeliner in my life. How sweet life is. 

The doorbell went off downstairs and I took the lift down and buzzed whoever it was in through the gates as I went to the door.

I opened the door expecting a package or maybe my latest who magazine from the courier, but found Max standing outside my door.

'Umm hey?' I questioned and he looked confused, and, dare I say it, kinda a little hurt too.

'We have a tutor date remember?' He paused and looked down at my outfit, 'You're not going out with another guy are you?' he looked mortified and I felt horrible, even though I wasn't actually seeing another guy

'Fuck no Max!' I rolled my eyes at him. 'I organised a party for tonight and forgot you were coming this afternoon' I smiled apologetically. 

'OK well now that we have that covered,' he justified, 'I guess I can leave satisfied' He turned to leave, but for some reason I couldn't let him just walk away, I hadn't quite gotten my fill of him yet, for today at least

'Hey, Max, wait. Do you wanna join me at the party tonight?' It was a stupid idea, I know but I just had to ask.

'Um Angel, that's gonna bring your reputation right down to the ground if you do that.' He said. He was probably right but I had what I thought was a solution

'Just make your popular debut tonight, act cool, you don't have to be seen with me until later on in the night when words spread you're popular' I grinned slyly, but he just smirked

'Not tonight Angel, Not yet.' He turned and walked away

________________________

Was it any good? Are you liking Max more now? How's maths class? 

Lol, so many questions I want to ask you guys :) 

VOTE and COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

love you all

ruby xoxo:)