big time rush (fanfiction)

Start from the beginning

Hey awesome reader! Wow! 3 reviews already! Keep it up! Just a warning, I might not be able to update as fast. 1. Cause' Middle School is starting tomorrow and I'm really nervous about starting Middle School. 2. I'm still working on "Dogs Lost". I'll try my best though. I promise this chapter will be longer. And in the first Authors' note, I said the Title was "A Hurricane that Changed their live" It is now called "Hurricane Horror" Here is chapter 2! R&R!

Chapter 2: The Hurricane hits

(With Logan and James)

Logan and James were 4 miles away from the Palmwoods. They were walking on the beach, having the weirdest conversations of all of them. They were talking about what you would do if a monster was trying to eat you.

"I would run around in circles while screaming like a little girl!" James laughed. Logan laughed to.

"I would try fighting it." Logan said.

"That would be better than what I would do." James snickered.

"Hey, have you noticed the sky is getting darker?" Logan asked. He sounded worried.

"And that the wind is picking up?" James added.

"And that the waves are getting higher?" Logan said.

"And the streets are deserted?"

"And the sand is starting to blow everywhere?"

"And Cocoanuts are flying off trees?"

"Oh no!" James and Logan said in Unison, "Hurricane!"

They stopped in their tracks. The wind was really going now! The waves were at least 2 ft! The sand was blowing into their eyes. The wind was so strong that it blew Logan right off his feet and into the water. He screamed. His scream was muffled y a 22 ft wave splashing him.

"LOGAN!" James shrieked. He made his way over to the water and jumped in. His hands were moving every direction, looking or Logan. Finally James felt a body brush against him. The water was up to James's chest. He dove under water, grabbed the body and swam as fast as he could back to shore.

"Logan! Speak to me man!" James yelled.

The wind was howling though and James could barely here himself. Logan's body didn't move. James knew what to do. He put both hands on Logan's chest and started to push. Logan spit out the water, right into James's face. James wiped off his face.

"James!" Logan shrieked. He jumped into James's arms and buried his face in James's chest.

"Logan, Thank Goodness you're alright!" James was on the verge of tears. Not tears of sorrow or hurt but tears of joy.

"We gotta get out of here!" James yelled.

"What!" James yelled. The wind was howling to loud.

"We have to get out of here!" Logan repeated.

James hesitated an answer. He couldn't here Logan. Finally he understood what his best friend was saying

"I know but where do we go?" James yelled.

"Just walk along the beach! Maybe we will come to the boardwalk!" Logan answered.

"I can't see! The sand is in my eyes!" James yelled.

Logan grabbed James's hand and he started walking.

"Don't let o of my arm!" Logan ordered. James nodded. He followed close behind.

However they didn't know how close they were to the shoreline. A 30ft wave emerged. It landed right on top of James and Logan. It pulled both under. They weren't ready for that. They were not holding their breath. To make matters worse, they were 3ft under and James got his leg snagged on a piece of kelp! He was pulling and pulling. He was losing air! He felt a tug on his arm. It was Logan. That did it! James got free and He swam to the surface. Even though the air was full of sand, they could see that the water was red with James's blood. He gasped for breath.

"Logan, why did you do that? You could have drowned! You were close to the surface! You should have gone up and onto the beach!" James asked! He was obviously exasperated. The wind was blowing even harder.

"You saved my life! Now it's my turn to save your life!" Logan yelled his response. James shook his head and began walking again. They heard a crashing sound and a loud agonizing scream.

"What was that?" Logan yelled to James.

"Sounds like something just collapsed on someone!" James yelled back.

The wind was howling, the waves crashing, people screaming, buildings collapsing. It sounded horrible!

"James I'm scared!" Logan screamed.

"I know! I am too! Just hang on!" James yelled back.

He pulled Logan into a tight hug. Logan started crying into James's shirt. They continued walking. Logan snuggling next to James. Logan loved James as a friend. They didn't want to die! But they might. The only way James wanted to die, was to be saving Logan. And the only way Logan wanted to die was trying to risk his own life for James. They were best friends and they would do anything for each other. James and Logan wouldn't give up without a fight!

"I've got a feeling that something is gonna happen!" James yelled.

"I know! Me too!" Logan screamed. His voice was getting raspy. James guessed that Logan got sand in his throat. Nothing to be worried about.

(With Kendall and Carlos)

As soon as Kendall and Carlos were lead down to the Basement, they felt the wind's beginning to blow hard. The Elevator dinged, the doors opened, and the Palmwoods residents all piled out and ran into the basement.

"Kendall!" Jo yelled. She jumped into Kendall's arms. Kendall stroked Jo's long blonde hair.

"Carlos!" Stephanie yelled. She jumped into Carlos's arms. Camille and Lucy ran out of the elevator expecting to see Logan.

"Hey, where's Logan?" She asked, a little confused.

Carlos and Kendall looked at each other. They didn't want to tell Camille cause' she would get upset and slap someone.

"Uh… Logan is… Uh, um… out in the … Hurricane." Carlos told her. She almost fainted. But she caught herself. Instead Camille's eyes began to water. The thought of her boyfriend out in the hurricane! Injured, alone, maybe dead! Camille remembered something.

"Where is James?" She asked.

"With Logan… out in the hurricane." Carlos answered.

Camille didn't hold it back. She burst into sobs. Then, as expected, slapped Carlos across the face. His face burned from the slap, He held his face with a wide mouth. But he didn't say anything.

"I'm so scared for Logan!" Camille whimpered into Carlos's chest.

"I know! We are too!" Carlos said, "And James!"

The door to the basement closed. It was dark in there. A couple of candles were lit so it wasn't completely dark. Tyler was holding on to his mother's arm. Guitar dude was playing a song that was supposed to be cheery. It really didn't help. The Jennifer's were clinging to each other. Kendall and Carlos were holding onto their girlfriends. Carlos was also holding Camille. They wanted everything back to normal. Little did they know, this was only the beginning!

A/N: Please Review! This story is desperate for reviews

Here is the first chapter! Please reveiw