A place i would like to go?

A place i would like to go to the mall because it is a place where everbody goes to buy cloths,shoes,games,accessories.IT fun to go to the mall to see new people.See their swag.you can buy toys like airplanes,cars,many more.

   I like to go to the mall cause t go to kids footlocker to buy me some jordans,nikes.the jordans i love the most is the jordans 4's they are black and yellow.The nikes i love the is the nike air speed they come in different colors they have pink, green, and the 49ers.

I go to gamestop that is in the mall because they have some of the best games. like madden 13, nba 2k 13,call of duty mordern warfare 3.on christmas i went to gamestop. TO get call of duty black oop2,nba 2k13.I had so much fun because i got want and what i need .'

I go with my friends to the mall because we have alot of money. so we don't have to give our money to each other unless we need help on our payment.We eat, buy cloths,shoes,games.We go to the movies that at the mall. So, we could watch anything we want.

This is why i go to the mall is to buy shoes, buy cloths,buy games. then go to the movies go to games stop have fun with my friends buy thing eat burgerking that in the mall eat pizza.that  all i have for a a place i would like to go. have a great day!.