Hello, Ms. Robinson (Naughty)

Previously on Yes, Ms. Robinson

I opened my mouth to speak, "Where the fuck are all the drinks at Camaro?" I called Paul out, yes his last name is Camaro.

That's where he went crae, he walks to his fridge and takes out five packs of beers. "Let's get wasted!" he growled, sounding like a bear with his enormous nice guy/ burly man self. Paul was indeed burly.

And that's when we got to drinking and let's just say tonight went downhill from drinking, to calling over girls, to smoking weed, giving each other pen tattoos on the face and behind to I can't even remember.

Now...

We got a cab home way early in the morning at 5:44, though we were wasted and Maddie seemed to have some sense though she was basically shitfaced drunk. I laughed and swung around poles, I was so loud and kept yelling fuck me. I was shitfaced as well... Though tired. We trudge to my bedroom, where all of us sleep in my bed... In our underwear, I'm surprised we had the strength to do that.

At eight-thirty in the morning, I'm still hammered. I get out of bed, past Maddie and Paris, to the kitchen. I grab a glass of water, as I drink I heard a knock on our door. I put the glass down, and trudge, bumping into the hallway sides drunken... Like two left feet. I tried to keep balance.

The person knock's again. "Alright damnit, I'm coming!" I open the door... It's Eliza Robinson....

I close the door and think for the moment.

1. How did she know where my house is?

2. Why is she here

3. Will she hurt me for closing the door for her

4. Will I get slapped?

I take a large breath, opening the door, "Ms. Robinson," I gasped. She was growling and shaking with fury.

She slapped me. Question for is answered. "You rude girl," she snarled. I held my cheek as my head and body was knocked into the wall. She took a few moments to calm herself. "get dressed, I am taking you somewhere with me."

"But I got--"

"Girl don't disobey me!" she screamed, stomping her feet like a little girl having a tantrum. "now, you insolent little girl!"

This crazy chick calling me the little girl? She's got it the wrong way, more like vice versa. I just stood in the door way, gawking at this woman. She invited herself in, closing the door behind herself and taking my body in her one arm. I was half naked... I only had on panties, nothing else. Eliza looked me up and down, her eyes widen as she licked her lips when her eyes were at my breast.

I was being pushed up against wall. "Oh Ashley," she sighed in relief. She caressed my breast, bending down then sucking on my nipples. "Beautiful breast, like pillows." she sucked harder.

My panties were now damp, as I watch her suckle from my nipple which had became hard and elongated. She pinch and pull on the one that she wasn't sucking, she stopped that pulling my panties down. "You will hold your hands still behind your back, move them an inch I will spank you Ashley, understand?"

"Yes, Ms. Robinson." I nodded.

She slapped me, "Listen to me girl," she growled. "why aren't those arms behind your back?!"

Quickly I had them still behind my back. Her naked knee was inbetween my sex, she kneed me hard. "Ah!"

"Wet," she noted to herself. "hump, now!" I humped my sex against her knee, feeling a strange stimulation on my sex, it felt good. I found myself grinding on Eliza's leg. She pinches and pulls more on my nipples. The feeling of this all was painfully erotic, pleasuring with agony all at once.