Last sunrise

I couldn't stay at bed, after all those hours of endless training. Allthough my body was protesting every time I tried to move a muscel, it was imposible to stay still.

With a look at the clock next to my bed and I inhaled with anxiety. It was seven thirty in the afternoon and the sun was stil up in sky. "That 's it." I said and I pulled my self out of the bed. I walked to the door and I exited my room.

The windowless coridoor was dark. The only light I could see was coming from the half opened door of Alex's room, that was next to mine. That seemed odd. He was a vampire and it was really early for him to be awake. And he never slept with the lights on. I steped near the door and I picked a look in the lit room. It seemed to be that there wasn't anyone in there. I decided to knock the door and enter the room. Before I even raise my hand, I heard his voice.

"Kim, I think that I was preety clear when I told you to rest."

I opened the door and I walked in. "I'm sorry but I can't stay at bed. My whole boddy hurts."

When I looked at him, he was lying on his bed, facing the ceiling and with his hands under his head. He was wearing only his bottoms while his torso was naked. The view of his six pack made me feel nervous but I tried not to let him know. "What are you doing awake?" I asked him curiously.

"I 'm thinking." he said.

"Of what?" I knew he didn't like me asking him questions all the time, but I couldn't resist.

He looked at me and he exhaled. " I 'm thinking about the next thing you should do in your training."

Alex was my tutor. He was teaching me how to be a good wicth and a hunter. As a teacher though he was a stricked one. He wanted me to be perfect in everything I did and everytime I did something wrong he made sure that I would no matter what.

 He had invented a way to create halusinations to me. These halusinations was about to teach me how to resist in pain and how to use my powers under extreme sercumstances. But the last time I was training with him was a complete nightmare. " Alex. I don't want to do that one again. There are times that I can't tell if I am ok or hallusinating. I come to believe that you only want me to be in pain." I told him almost angry for the pain I was in.

"I could make you really happy with my hallusinations. But you are not here in order to have fun." A wicked smile appeared in his face and that made me think that he was preparing something something really bad this time...