WLG: 35

Lacey's pov:

With my howl ringing throughout the clearing, every werewolf and hunter's eyes fall upon my lone figure on the hill, and my howl finally dies out as my eyes meet all of theirs.

Hunters see me in confusion.

The wolves see me in hope.

I glare at everyone else to say back off your enemy, which both races of werewolf and human do. I pad down the hill to where Darren stands upon Bryan. His eyes are watery as I cock my head to him, and I shove his shoulder to get him off of Bryan, whom I tell in my eyes to stand again. He does as I say, and I shift back to talk to him. He stares at me. "Lacey."

"Bryan." I pause to see if he'll go on, and when he doesn't, I speak wisely, "I think this is enough fighting for tonight. Take your men else where, but stay close. I want to talk to you lot about truce, for there is no reason for any of our sides to be fighting. Do you agree?"

I extend my open hand, and he stares into my eyes while taking it hesitantly. The corner of his mouth twitches to a small smile. "I guess I really didn't know you that well. I'll do as you say... Mrs. Richmond."

In exchange, I give him a small smile, and he turns to gather every hunter, who stares at until they are urged to leave. When the last hunter is over the grassy hill, every wolf shifts to human and they all rush to me, relief plastered upon their faces.

Darren is the first to reach as he spins in the air then kisses me passionately, despite that our families can see us. When he pulls away, he has tears upon his cheeks. "I thought you were dead."

I sigh, shaking my head at him. "You always assume too quickly, you dope. And please do me a favor."

"Anything. I'm just glad you're here again," he expresses, hugging me, and I order him while staring him in the eyes, "Please wait before you think I'm dead and never take an army to take on what's responsible on my death unless absolutely necessary."

He chuckles but nods. "I'll be sure to do that."

I kiss his cheek then turn to Thane and embrace her. "I'm glad you finally took action instead of mourning, but I wished you had stopped your brother instead."

"I'll remember that next time," she laughs, squeezing me harder then letting me go. I embrace each Richmond brother and step sibling of mine while also kissing their foreheads, letting them know I love them. Mr. Jacob and Mrs. Diana also take me in their arms. She says, "We're so glad you're okay. When we saw you like that, we were so upset that you may have left our family."

"I won't ever leave, not unless I can help it," I firmly tell them, and they smiling, each giving me a kiss upon my forehead. Even though we're not the closet, Fawn and I wrap each other's arms around each other like any relieved mother or daughter would do. "You may not be my birth daughter, but you are as important as any of my girls are to me. I love you, Lacey."

"I love you too, Fawn. Sorry, I can't get use it," I apologize for not calling her 'mom' or even 'step mom'. It's was just a little weird because I have another mother, my first mom, and then Mrs. Diana, who is more than my mother-in-law.

Fawn laughs at something and whispers to me, "Your sister Claire has be happier than I've ever seen her tonight."

I glance at her questioningly then turn around to see Diego holding Claire's hand while staring into her eyes lovingly, as did she with me. I smile and walk up to them. "I can't believe the man that once kidnapped me is my sister's mate."

They look up to me and shrug. Claire blushes though. "I know I shouldn't care of whether you approve or not since he is my mate, but what is your opinion of us?"

I stare Diego down in the eyes. "I'll approval as long as you don't break her heart. You do, I'll break something of yours."

Diego chuckles. "Don't worry. I'll never hurt her."

I nod then glance at Antonio. "You are a very good leader of your pack, Antonio."

"How can you tell us apart?" he inquires, gesturing to himself and his twin. I shrug. "I just can. And if you prove yourself more, I think a spot in the Omega House might be filled."

His eyes shine with hope. "Really? Me?"

"Perhaps. We'll see about it. Just stay on mine and my father's good sides."

He nods with an amused smile while glancing at his brother, who gives him thumbs up. I'm glad I've done something for Antonio, despite that he was traitor in the past. Everyone deserves a second chance. This was theirs.

My father comes up with a proud smile upon his handsome, aging face then he takes me in his arms. "I am more than relieved that you are safe. And I'm so proud that you are stepping up even more in becoming a leader. A very good, strong one at that. I bet your former family would be proud of you."

I nod small. "They might have been... And it's a sorrowful shame about mom..."

My father furrows his brow, most confused by what I just said, as well as everyone else as they stare at me. "Fawn's here..." I shake my head. "My birth mom."

More confusion fills their eyes, but my eyes now only see one fallen figure. I keep pushing through the crowd of loving family to get to it, my increasing sorrow gripping my heart. After a while, they realize I'm trying to get to something, though what, they still don't know.

The night breeze washes over me as I walk out the big embrace to that figure that lay upon the ground, blood coating its chest, revealing that it fought to win.

It is in wolf form. The pelt is night sky black, but silvery white fur circles the eyes and makes tear stains beautiful down to the muzzle, where blood stains its teeth. I kneel down just as its eyes flutter back open, and it shifts just for me. The woman upon the ground has my face, my eyes, my hair, my frame, and now my heart...

Tears already escaping my eyes down to her face, I swallow back the choking grief as I finally whimper out, "Mom..."

She nods, her eyelids fluttering again, as she smiles to me, her first daughter. I can't believe my own birthmother had been right in front of me this entire time, and now when I finally see her, she's leaving to lie on her death bed...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Aww, sad ending! Yep, that's right. It's all over with. Werewolf Love Games is officially completed!

BUT if you guys are dying to have some questions answered or are wondering what happens to the triplets and everyone, I'll write an epilogue jstu for you guys! All you have do is vote in comments!

I really hope you've enjoyed reading this story. I had tons of fun writing it with darkwriter. Both of us want to thank every fan out there who loves this story. Even though it's finished, try to get us higher in What's Hot! Please? We'll love you guys forever if you do. Every fan is important to us.

Remember to express how you like the chapters in comments and votes. We love hearing them!

And, if you have time, will you guys read my other stories? Pretty please with sugar on top? Just go to my page and go to my works to see the stories and my one poem. I'll love you guys even more if you do!

May all of you always find peace, love, and hapiiness in your lives!