Author's Goodbye and other stuff.

I'M SO SAD THAT IT'S OVER. OMG I'M GOING TO MISS THIS STORY SO BAD AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID OMG BUT THAT'S JUST HOW MUCH I'M GOING TO MISS THIS STORY.

I guess first, I'll talk about the third book. It's posted and it's called Lover Dearest. It's completely in Libby's POV and it takes place three years after CMH, a year after the epilogue. 

The second thing I want to thank everybody for reading and commenting and voting and everything you did. I can't tell you how much I really appreciate how amazingly well Celebrity Status and Cross My Heart did, especially making it to 46 in Teen Fiction. So thank you everyone!

The third thing I'm going to bring up is the other account that I have, WriterbugSecrets. As of now, it just has that R scenes book and a book full of short stories (The Idea Game). Like teasers and stuff like that. 

The fourth thing, and the most important thing, is that I am 100% finished writing Holly's part of the story. I think there might be a chapter of Lover Dearest in Holly's POV but other than that, I'm not doing any Hyder spin offs or anything like that. I'm sorry if you were rooting for Ryder and Holly but I'm not writing it. Sorry. 

And the fifth thing: So remember how I did that "Help?!" chapter in Celebrity Status? I'm going to do that again, because it was interesting to see what people came up with, but the questions are obviously going to be different this time. I won't ask for names this time, because I still have the list from Celebrity Status, and I'll put more people in the third book as well.

Okay, so here's the new questions for the third book (** Note that the responses from these questions to not affect the story or how I write it, it's just for fun**):

1.) The title of the sequel? 

a] Desprate Measures
b] Haven't Had Enough
c] Fix Me
d] Lover Dearest
e] Ever After
f] And So It Goes 

2.) Who should Libby end up with?

a] Ryder
b] Jackson
c] Tommy
d] Brendon
e] Jarrod 
f] Other___________

3.) Where should it take place?

a] Italy
b] Australia
c] Hawaii
d] Miami, Florida
e] Other _________ 

4.) Who should Jackson end up with?

a] Jenna
b] Libby
c] Ryder
d] Emily
e] Other _________ 

Okay, I think that's it. I'll see you for the third book.

Thanks for everything! Toodles <3

~ Writerbug

P.S. That picture over there is Holly's engagement ring. Ah, gorgeous.