Chapter 24- The Boyfriend

I am so loving this chapter! I think some of you might not like it, but whateves :/

Dedicated to sofi_fangirl! She is an awesome person, I really had fun talking with her. go check her profile, you might like her stories!

This one is for you Ms. Italian that lives in Germany :)

I stare at the blue walls of Nikola's room, trying to grasp what and Doctor Houston just told me.

Holy shit. This is really happening. I bite my lip and play with my hair, a habit I have when I'm nervous as hell. I mean, if you hear something that will freak you out so much, wouldn't you be nervous as hell?

"Ivory," Nikola's deep voice calls out. It's been two days since I heard the news, but I was still in shock, not wanting to believe that this was true, that I was just prank'd and Ashton Kutcher would go 'You got prank'd sucka!' But sadly reality slaps me in the face and laugh at how unlucky I was. "I'm so sorry, it was the last option." He kneels in front of me and takes my hand. "You know I wouldn't do this to you, I knew you wouldn't like-" My lips were trembling, vision getting blurry. Nikola's voice was lost to me. I was too deep in my thoughts.

I'm never going to be free again.

"Can you take me home now?" I beg. Nikola suck in a deep breath, his eyes wide and eyes turning a darker shade.

I found out that the day I got shot, Nikola brought me back home. Our home, Paradise. At first I freaked out, my mom would be wondering and going nuts on my whereabouts, but then I remembered, we had a fight. A big one.

"Y-you want to leave?" Nikola asks breathless. His figure was slump and saddness clouded all over his form. I could feel saddness taking over my body too. I don't know why, but I do.

Letting out a sigh, I grab his hand place in on my cheeks. The warmth that his hand gave me soothe my saddness and I could see that my touch also had that effect on him too. "Yes," I whisper lowly. His body went rigid, not liking what he heard. "You promised you'd let me go home. I want to go home and be normal, just this once. " I knew this wasn't what I wanted to say, there was something else. But I'm afraid that if I let it out, we'd be over. There will be nothing left of us but a memory.

But aren't I suppose to be happy of that feeling? I'm finally free from him.

Keep telling yourself that. My conscience snorts at me.

"I know that's not what you want to tell me." He growls out, he was still kneeling infront of me. The next thing I know was he rests his head on my lap, I could feel wetness seeping through my jeans. My heart breaks because I knew why it was wet.

He was crying. He was afraid.

"I-" I too was afraid, but I think we both need it. We need a fresh start because the way we met wasn't what you call normal. "I need space, from this, from everything and most of all from you." I brush my hand on his hair repeatedly. Trying to find some ways to comfort him.

"Why do you always want to leave me?" He sobs out. "I give you my heart and you crushed it with your beautfiul hands." Suddenly I could feel my temper rising.

Oh, so it's my fault now? I never wanted to be kidnapped in the first place, we could have met like normal people do, not kidnap them. That's just not right.

"I never asked for it." I spat at him, getting angrier every second. I would have never been in this dilema if he asked me out like a normal person would do, I'd say because come on, he's hot and funny. Who couldn't say no to that? "You handed it to me in a fucking silver platter, I didn't want it but you kept shoving it to me, so don't blame me! I never wanted it in the first place," I was now beyond angry, my life will never be the same, I will never be normal. Not when he had do it, he changed me forever. "I'd be fine if you take it back, just give me back my damn life!" I scream at him.