-Chapter 3-

Unconditional

Chapter 3

We sat on the couch watching TV. Tori could be out of the hospital for a week before she had to go in for chemotherapy. It was the last day and we were spending it together. I was worried as hell, but my face stayed calm- for Tori. I put the thought that she could die in the back of my mind and just spent as much time with her as I could.

"What do you wanna do, Justin?" she asked.

"I just wanna be with you, Tor." She rested her head on my shoulder and sighed.

"I wanna be with you too, Justin."

______________________

I held Tori's hand as we walked into the hospital. Today she starts chemo and she's worried that I won't like her when she doesn't have hair. Yeah, right.

"Justin, ima look all ugly when I'm bald. Promise you'll look past that?" she asked nervously.

"Shawty, I would fall for you if you had green skin and walked like a duck. It's what's on the inside that I care about." She rolled her eyes at me.

"I doubt you would like me if my skin was green and my walking resembled a duck."

"I'm sorry. It's hard to create examples when something so perfect is standing in front of me. She self-consciously looked down and tugged on her cardigan. "Don't sweat it. You look overly gorgeous." We walked into the hospital room, hand in hand. I sat down on the bed and just held her. I started humming Sarah Beth by Rascal Flatts. That was us. Tori was scared to death, but I was here; holding her. The door creaked and I looked up to find Doctor McCoy smiling at us sadly.

"I'm sorry, Justin but you'll have to leave. The nurses and doctors won't allow you in here." I nodded and kissed Tori's forehead lovingly before leaving. So now I'm sitting in the waiting room, my head in my hands. I heard someone walk up behind me and put a hand on my back. I looked up to see Peter. He gave me a weak smile and I gestured for him to sit down. He studied my tear stained face for a bit.

"You really love her, don't you?" he asked. I nodded.

"More than anything, Peter. You must realize how truly amazing your daughter is, right? In my eyes, Tori's the only girl in the world. She's perfect, Sir."

"Perfect? No one, not even my little girl, is perfect. The only reason you think she's perfect, is because she's perfect FOR you. She thinks the same, if not more, of you, ya know." My heart melted when he said that and my face broke into a huge grin.

"Really? She really loves me the way I love her?" Peter nodded.

"Now, son, she's in there waiting for you. She wants you with her." I stood up, nodded to Peter, and knocked on Tor's door.

"Come in," she replied in a weak voice. I walked in and shut the door quietly behind me.

"How are ya, shawty?" I asked her as I sat on the edge of her bed. She grabbed my hand.

"Ugh, I feel disgusting, Justin." A single tear fell from her eye. I leaned in and kissed it away.

"I'll always be here for you," I whispered, leaning my forehead on hers. Tori leaned in and closed the distance between our lips. "I love you," I whispered when we pulled away. Oh shit. Two slip ups in one freaking week! I blushed and froze up. "I-I-I, uhhh....umm I. I...love...umm I love Uh cheese and I..." I was interrupted by her pressing her pointer finger to my lips.

"I love you, too."

"Really? I just don't wanna move too fast."

"Justin, I've never felt this way about anybody. If we are moving too fast..who cares? Your fans are the only ones that would judge. Let's just go with it." I smiled.

"Sounds like a plan."

Note From Me:

Heyyyy :D Soo...her chemo and stuff is going pretty good so far... Just wait >;) *evil laugh* Anywhoo...I'm listening to Heartache by Justin Bieber on youtube. Let me tell you, it's breaking my heart!

XxxLillian