Where's My Syrup?

Fight & How To: @kellicunderthestars

//

Diary Entry One: drown him in syrup

//

Fight:

"Okay so here's your pancakes."

"Luke... Where is the syrup?"

Luke rolled his eyes at his boyfriend, not even a 'thank you', instead a 'where's the milk?' Hell, Michael could've added the word 'slave' and Luke would feel better about the current moment in their relationship.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get it."

"Thank yooooou. I love yoooou."

"Mhmm," Luke looked in the top
cupboard and bit his bottom lip as he realised it wasn't the usual syrup Michael had, "Hey babe, feel like trying some different syrup today?"

He heard Michael's groan and rolled his eyes, but it was expected because I mean it was Michael, "Did you get the wrong syrup again?"

"I got the stuff that was on special!"

"Well you shouldn't."

Luke walked out of the kitchen and looked at Michael blankly who was biting down on his lip and looking quite attractive.

Here, quite attractive translates to sexy as fvck.

"It's one time."

"I can't cheat on my syrup Luke, you know how the syrup feels when I use other syrup!"

"Babe no, that excuse was when you caught Calum watching porn on your computer."

"My computer felt so used."

"We do it all the time though?"

"Yeah, you're lucky I let you use my computer for your weird shit."

"Excuse me, I've seen some of the stuff you search."

"Whatever, you use your own computer from now on."

"Whatever, do you want syrup or nah?"

"I expected you to he heart broken, you've obviously been seeing another computer."

"How about my own?"

"Cheater!"

With a roll of his eyes Luke turned around and put the maple syrup back, deciding they could have chocolate syrup instead.

//

Michael's Description of Fight: Luke is weird and got the wrong syrup like honey, how long have we been dating? thats what i thought.

//

Luke's Last Imput: well sorry honey, but it's just syrup soooo...?

//

Any ideas or ways to kill Luke?

Vote, comment, follow, add to reading lists, love you