Chapter VIII: A Reason to Smile

SEVY’S POV

Oh, this is fun!

Nakakatuwang isipin na may kilala nang isang participant si Hue which is Phi and also, alam na rin ni Phi na participant si Hue. Same goes for Lionel and Kesha, alam na nilang pareho silang kasali sa fate’s game. And it really surprised me how Lionel knew that Kesha’s a participant. I asked him one time ..

“Why do you think it’s Kesha?”

“I don’t know, I just felt like it.”

He’s good in making guesses, I guess.

Well, it’s fun to watch and I’m quite excited on what they’ll do after those revelations. Oh, and don’t forget about number 5! I’m quite curious on what he’ll do ..

“Sevy.”

Speaking of .. number 5’s calling me right now.

Instantly, I appeared infront of him. Nakangiti siya sakin, yung ngiti na sweet at mabait but that’s just a disguise.

“Stop smiling, it creeps me out.” I said.
“Oh, sorry. Iniisip ko lang na gayahin ang mga tao, smiling like a fool.”
“Talking like you’re not one of them. Anyway, what do you want?” I crossed my arms as I ask

He sat on a stool before talking.

“Well, I just want—” he stops and continue talking on his mind “—to let you know that I’m going to make a spotlight for myself. May plano akong kaibiganin sila at ayokong magsalita ka nang kung ano tungkol sakin. Is it clear?”
“That’s easy. Is there anything?”

“Yes.” He looks directly at me “I want to see the number of fragments they’ve collected, each one of them.”
I look at him back “Sorry, but you can’t. The number of fragments they’ve collected is not constant. But what I can only tell you this time is their current ranking as of this moment. Is that okay?”

“Go on.”
“Number 2 got the top, next is 1 then 3 .. and you’re next and the last is 4.”

He stood up and walks slowly towards me.

“What’s Number 4’s current state?”
“Well .. he’s not good. He’s currently preventing the past to conquer him.”

He walk passed through me to the door.

“Stop using ‘he’ when she’s a girl. It bothers me.” He stops and turns around to face me .. “Do you still don’t believe me that I already know who all of them are?”

I just shrug and make a face of ‘who-knows?’

“I’m just being careful.”

I watch him as he walks out of the room and disappear on my view.

“Oh, and one thing .. can you give me a permission to hurt Number 4? I feel like a bad child when I don’t get permission before doing something.” He asks through our minds

I sighed on what he said.
He’s really a spoiled one. He don’t really need my permission, he can do whatever he likes.

But I just answered in return ..