...bored on the school bus.

How not to write a story when bored on the bus...

(Me and my friend mucking about on the bus and it got a little out of hand :P I started...)

Once upon a time there was a girl called Ermentrude.
She wasn't sure if her name was a girl's, but she didn't mind.
All the other girls bullied her because her name was unusual.
And her only friend was a pet snake named pythagonaught-patricia-pollard-hickingbottom.
One day, the other girls were so mean that her and pythagonaught-patricia-pollard-hickingbottom ran away to find Biggus Buttus in candy mountain.
"Oh lord Biggus Buttus" cried Ermentrude, "whatever shall we do?"
"You must go to Jacobetta, the were-wolf transvestite, He will know what to do!" said Biggus Buttus.
So they went to find Jacobetta the were-wolf and he-she said, "woof, woof, arf, bark!"
But they had no idea what she was on about, so they went to the land of Oz.
And asked the Wizard of Oz to come with them to Jacobetta, to find out what he/she was saying.
"Whatever has Jacobetta said?"asked Ermentrude. The Wizard of Oz told them that Jacobetta had said, "woof, woof, arf, bark!" and that they should go to pencilvania, following the brown dirt road.
Pencilvania was a lovely country where nobody bullied anyone else. So Ermentrude and pythagonaught-patricia-pollard-hickingbottom lived happily ever after in a little pencil house,

and Jacobetta got adopted by dogstrust. 

As for lord Buggus Buttus, nobody knows...

THE END :)