...bored in P.E.

Bonjour! This is a completely random story that me and my friend(MissCRiddle), wrote during 'P.E'. As it was the first day and hardly anyone had their kits, we all sat around and chatted, resulting in this little piece of randomness :P We took it in turns to write a line each. I started...

******************************************************************************************************************

One day there was a girl called Pip.
She hated maths, but loved I.C.T.
But one day, the hotdog stand wasn't open.
So she went to the public toilets.
They were dirty and smelly, so she went to the park instead.
Somehow, she ended up in Spain.
But she didn't mind coz it was hot there.
It seemed as if the clouds were going to storm, so she went to Italy.
When she got there, the leaning tower of Piza collapsed on her.
She got very annoyed by that and so went to complain to Albus Dumbledore.
But he was too busy sucking lemon drops to help her so she went to Voldie instead.
Voldie offered to destroy Hogwarts, but she refused and left on a quest to find Yoda.
So she went to France to find him and they had a romantic candlelit dinner by the Eiffel Tower.
Then they were interrupted by the Darth Teacher, oh noes!

*******************************************************************************************************************

So you see, we were slightly hyper and it isn't meant to make sense...as such :P But as an entertaining game, if you've just read this piece of randomness, come up with an ending and post it in your comment :)