WLG: 29

Hey guys! I'm super sorry I didn't upload sooner. I really, really, really wanted to, but stupid school got in the way. I honestly want to blow it all up! 

But now it's the weekend (thank God!) and I'm available to upload again. Yay! 

The end is a cliff hanger, and that's where I'm going to leave you, for today, possibly tomorrow XP..... Unless you give me the best comments ever! 

Hope you enjoy this!

Peace, <3, :) 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lacey's pov: 

"I personally still can't believe you've pregnant eight months, and you didn't mention it once to me," Sydney chastises me, shaking her head, and I sigh, rolling my eyes. "Well I didn't know where your mother and her mate were, so I couldn't locate you, and you never picked up your phone, quite shockingly. Meanwhile, you've been engaged for what, four months? And you didn't tell me?" 

Sydney shrugs. "I thought you were still at the Richmond house, and YOU didn't pick up your phone either." 

"So basically, if we had answered our phones, none of this would be a shocker?" 

"Pretty much." 

Sydney and I laugh, "We're dolts!" 

"I don't think so," Darren and Max chuckle at our sides, but we shakes our heads. "No, we are." 

The boys sigh and shrug it off as we enter my room, and not much time passed before Mr. Jacob comes in. He smiles to me and salutes. "Evening Alpha-Alpha second-in-command Lacey." 

I sigh and salute back. "Evening Beta-Beta Jacob. And you know you don't have to do that with me, Mr. Jacob." 

He chuckles. "I know. I'm just messing with you like your father because you thought you didn't want to leave." 

I glare. "Shut up. And is there something you need?" 

"Yes, these two?" Mr. Jacob says as he points to Darren and Max. "We're having a Beta meeting in my study in half an hour. All direct Richmonds. Sorry I have to take them away, Sydney and Lacey." 

"Have him, he's yours," I wave off in not caring manner; Darren smirks. "You know you'll miss me." 

I shrug. "I don't know. You've been getting really annoying lately. Even more annoying than you were back at your home. I'm glad to be relieved of you." 

Darren smirks while shaking his head before leaving with Max and Mr. Jacob to the Beta study. Sydney gives me a look, but I shrug. "What? He is. He's constantly worrying about me. I can't wait to get these guys out of here." 

"You know what kids you're having?" Sydney asked incredibly. "Yes, and she hasn't told anyone yet," Claire's voice rings in the hall, and she joins us along with Mina and Lilac. I sigh on my bed. "That's because I didn't even want to know. I wanted it to be a surprise, like in the olden days." 

"Why not tell everyone else if you know?" Mina begs of me, and I sigh again, frustrated. "Fine. I will tell you I'm having triplets." 

My sisters and Sydney squeal in delight for me, though it was more like piercing my ear drums, but I smile for them. Lilac pesters, "Do know their genders?" 

"Yes." 

They wait for a long while before Sydney motions for me to continue. "And?" 

"I'm not telling you. It's a surprise, for crying out loud!" I huff, rolling me eyes, which they copy, and Sydney snickers, "You're so dramatic, Lacey." 

I laugh with them when Lilac's voice inquires from behind me, "Lacey, what is all of this?" 

I turn my head around to see her messing with papers on my mahogany desk. I knew those papers. My cheeks flushed. "They're nothing!" 

Bad way to answer that. 

My other two sisters and Sydney join Lilac at the desk while I get up and walk over to them as they examine all the papers. My sisters' faces were curious while Sydney looks up at me after reading one papers, but it's Claire who inquires, "Who's Martina Lupus?" 

I smile small. "MY mother." 

My sisters look up in shock, as if they forgot I wasn't their full blood sister. Sydney has a supportive smile. "You're finding her." 

It wasn't a question, but I answer anyways. "Yes. As soon as I can, I'm gonna start searching for her." 

"Why?" Mina inquires. I explain, "I need answers that only she can answer. I'm going to ask her the same question I did dad a while back... And I also just want to know my own mother. Wouldn't you guys if you hadn't known yours?" 

They all nod, and Sydney smiles some more. "I'm not judging. I just visited my mother after who knows how many years. I didn't realized I missed until I was with her. And I hope you find her." 

"We all do," Lilac speaks for my sisters, who nod, and I hug them all. "I knew I could rely upon my best friend and sisters for support... Now only my mate." 

"You haven't told Darren?!" they shout at me, and I flush. "Guilty. But I will! I promise I will. Now, you guys do what you like, I have to ask dad about something." 

"I think he's in his study," Mina informs me as she and the other girls exit my room. I take some of my notes about possible locations on were my birth mother might be living, but the whole werewolf territory maps were a bit different than regular maps; more lines and names, saying whose territory is whose. I was never good at reading maps. 

I knock on the Alpha study door, but no one answers. I crack the door opens to see no one in there. Oh well, I... What's this? I see a letter propped against a stack of books with bold red letter that read: To the Alpha. 

My curiosity got the better of me as I pluck it off the desk and open the envelope. My eyes scan in every black printed word upon the white sheet...and my horror and disbelief grows as I progress down every line, getting closer to the end. I feel I might be sick as I the color drains from my face, leaving me shockingly pale. My heartbeat is the only sound thudding against my eardrums, and I lower the letter, sickened by it's cruel words. 

No, no, this couldn't be happening. This just couldn't be happening! My blood boils with rage, but my overwhelming fear grips my very nerves. I couldn't believe this outrageous letter... But I had to. They were true enough. It was too possible to deny, and the threats within that single piece of paper were too real and too frightening. The worst of it all was that I knew sacrifice would be coming very near in my future.  

I once again read one of the two signatures: Commander Bryan Gatsby.