Chapter 21: Emotions

Who watches Empire?

I do and I love it.

Who's your fave character?

*heart eyes* Hakeem is bae and the gay son is so talented. I love it all. ;) 

Alright Enjoy! Sorry if it's short. 

Chapter 21:Emotions

Nia

            I open my eyes and see Aiden’s bare back. He was playing with a very giggly Hope this morning. “Daddy’s girl is happy.” He says to her. “Let’s go wake up Nia. Can you say Nia?” They turn around and I smile.

“She’s been watching us.” He whispers to Hope. “She deceived us into thinking she was still asleep.”  I chuckle, “I’m sorry.” He sets her down on my chest and joins me on the side of the bed. I hold Hope close to me, “Hey there girl.” I rub her pretty little head. Her eyes crinkled in delight. Aiden kisses Hope’s head and then mine.

 “I’m going to miss you.” Aiden says to me. I smile, “And I you love.”

Aiden gets up and goes to his phone. He starts to play some music. Ed Sheeran’s magical voice comes through his phone. Photograph by him makes my heart melt. “Dance with me.” I laugh, getting up. “Are we really going to do this?” Aiden nods, urging me to hold his hand. “Just one dance.”

 I set Hope on the bed against the pillows and hold his hand. We sway, slowly at first, and enjoy ourselves. I was smiling, my sleepy muscles waking up and laughing at Aiden’s playful attitude. He twirls me around a little, pulling me back in and holding me close. “You are something else.” I said, laughing. He kisses my temple.

“I leave at two. It is nine right now, we can do anything you want.” He whispers. I look into his eyes, “I just want to hold you until I can’t anymore.” Aiden picks me up and twirls me around. “Well then we shall do that woman.” The song goes off and he picks up Hope. Holding her high and twirling her around like he did me.

“Let’s go stalk your Uncle and Auntie huh?”

We open the door and knock on theirs. When they don’t immediately open the door, Aiden knocks again hard. “Hold the fuck up!” We hear Adam’s voice through the door. I laugh, waiting for them to open the door. Hope screams, probably at them in her baby language. The door knob turns and Adam opens the door shirtless and wearing sweats low on his waist.

“What do you crazy people want?” He smirks, opening the door wider.

“To come in and lay with you guys.” Adam holds out his hands for Hope and Aiden lets him take her. Aiden jumps in the bed with Beth. She was wrapped up in a robe with her face glowing and looking beautiful. “Come in Nia. Join the party.” Beth urges me to lay in the bed with them. I do so, lying on her feet.

“You seem like you two had a good morning.”

Beth laughs, and Adam winks at her. My friend was in love, and it was very nice to see. “A very swell morning.” He smirks, giving Beth a dark seductive look that I recognize from Aiden.  

“Stop being nasty with your eyes while we’re in the room!” Aiden says, ruining the moment.

 I laugh at his outburst.

“Get out so I can take my woman.” Adam says.

Aiden shakes his head. “Nope, you can do all of that when we go home. Speaking of going home, I need to talk to you.” Aiden gets up and pushes Adam into the kitchen.