Review: Pseudo Pedro and the Disorderlies by PaigeChapman

Pseudo Pedro & the Disorderlies: A Zombie Novel by PaigeChapman:

It's common knowledge that Wattpad is plagued by scores of cliched stories with similar themes. Where is a reader supposed to find an original story with a fresh, groundbreaking idea?

If you're a reader with a hunger for adventure, "Pseudo Pedro & the Disorderlies: A Zombie Novel" is a great story to sink your teeth into. This first person thriller tells the tale of seventeen year-old Pedro, who's living in a world overrun by ravenous undead beings. When he's infected by someone close to him, Pedro adjusts to his new life - and his new body - just as any other teenager would: with quite a bit of comic relief.

After a life-changing event turns his undead world upside down, Pedro sets out on his own, without a clear path. That's when he meets a group of zombies much like himself, and the results of their friendship weave themselves into a tale unlike any other.

Prior to reading PaigeChapman's masterpiece, I'd never been even remotely interested in a zombie story; especially not one featuring an undead narrator. But that's part of what makes it so appealing. Complete with amazing detail, a great storyline, and characters you'll fall in love with, "Pseudo Pedro & the Disorderlies: A Zombie Novel" is a story to die for... figuratively, of course.

- WhoaaNicki, Undiscovered Gems Mag Connoisseur