Kay & Louis

Sorry it took so long!:) and apologies it's quite short!:/

Please don't ask for a one shot! She won a comp a while back:)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kay's POV

"Don't forget to ring your Grandad when you go through Boston," my Dad reminded me. I rolled my eyes, and nodded. I snatched my ticket out of my Mum's grasp, giving it to the driver. The driver was quite short and plumb, with a friendly smile. He took my suitcase, putting it in the luggage compartment at the bottom of the coach.

"Bye," I said, with fake enthusiasm. I slung my laptop bag over my shoulder and walked onto the coach, looking for a spot where I can sit on my own. Finding one a couple of rows from the front, I sat by the window, dumping my bag on the seat next to me. I instantly got my phone out, plugging my headphones in and put Take Me Home album on.

My parents thought it would be brilliant idea to send me to my Nans for a couple of weeks. They live in Skegness, a 5 hour car journey from where I live and a 9 hour coach trip. As my parents are at work during the holidays, I have to go all on my own. It's not that I'm scared, I mean, I'm 19! I just don't like being alone and Skegness is boring when you don't have a friend.

After what felt like half an hour, the coach finally pulled out of the bus station. It would take about 3  hours to get to London, then I would have to wait 45 minutes, then it'll be 2 and a half hours to Peterborough, another 20 minutes wait, then around 3 hours to get to Skegness. 

"Said I'll never leave her, 'cause her hands fit like my t-shirt, tongue tied over 3 words; cursed. Running over thoughts that make my feet heart, body's intertwined with her lips. Now she's feeling so low, since she went solo, hole in the middle of my heart like a polo. And it's no joke to me, so can we do it all over again?" I mouthed along, resting my head on my hand and closing my eyes. Maybe I can sleep through the journey.

"Excuse me? Hey, love?" I felt someone shake me. I opened my eyes, stretching and letting out a yawn. I turned to see the little plump coach driver smiling at me. "We're in London, love," he smiled. I nodded and thanked him, unbuckling my seat belt. My headphones were in my lap, so I stuffed them in my pocket, throwing my bag over my shoulder and walking off the coach.

Walking off the coach, I grabbed my suitcase, wheeling it out of the 'arrival' building, and heading to the 'departure' building. Looking around, I headed towards 'Bay 1' where my coach will be. Unfortunately, there was no available seats, so I put my suitcase on the floor by the pillar and sat on it, resting my back on the pillar with my laptop bag safely in my lap.

"Excuse me, love?" I looked up to see someone looking down at me. He had brown hair covered by a grey beanie and black sunglasses on. He had a very cute smile. He was wearing a navy blue top with grey sweats and navy converses.

"Er, yeah?" I asked, confused as to why this stranger is talking to me.

"Do you know if this is the bay for the bus to Skegness?" He asked, his voice slightly high pitched. He looks a lot like Louis Tomlinson.

"Yeah, it's this bay. That's where I'm headin'," I tell him. He nods and smiles back, asking if he can sit with me, which I immediately accept. He sits opposite me, giving me another smile. I squint my eyes, trying to figure out if it really is him.

"What? Have I got something on my face?" He asks, wiping at his face. I laugh and shake my head.

"No. You just look a lot like-oh my god, you're Louis Tomlinson," I say, my eyes widening as he takes off his beanie, shaking his hair and putting it back on. I stare at him, mouth open and eyes wide.

"Yeah, you got me," he chuckles, "you a fan?" I nod slowly, still not being able to believe that I'm talking to Louis Tomlinson and I'll be going on the same coach as him. He gets out his phone, doing something before looking back up to me, "what's your twitter name?"

"KayTommo93," I tell him, blushing. He chuckles and nods, tapping at his phone before smiling at me.

"I'm guessing your name is Kay?" He asks. I nod, still in awe, "so, why you goin' to Skegness?"

"Er, I'm going to visit my Nan," I tell him, "you?"

He shrugged, "just for a holiday I suppose."

"Alone?" I ask, quirking an eyebrow. He chuckled.

"Yeah, just need a time out," he admitted. I nodded, completely understanding.

The next 45 minutes went by in a blur. With Louis around, everything was much more fun. Instead of sitting alone with only my iPod to keep me company and entertained, I had Louis is his lame jokes which are funny, just because they're rubbish.

We showed our tickets to the driver, who took our suitecases and put them in the luggage compartment. Walking onto in the coach, Louis and I found a seat in the middle, sitting next to each other with me sitting by the window.

The journey to Peterborough had been amusing. We got to know each other; I learned a lot about the real Louis, and not the Louis the media says he is. At Peterborough, we just went to Waitrose to get some snacks, before waiting under the bus shelter for the next driver.

The drive from Peterborough to Skegness was a little more calm this time. Louis had his iPad so we played a game of monopoly, stopping before the game ended as we both had little money and decided to call it a draw. We talked about more serious stuff this time; family, pressures, fears, appose to what we talked about last time; friends, best and worst memories, embarassing moments, that's sort of stuff. We exchanged numbers, promising to text each other when we get to Skegness.

"Hey, Kay?" He asks as we get off the coach. I grab my suitecase, looking at him, waiting for him to carry on. "As I'm new to this place, I was wondering if we could spend the day together? Y'know, showing me around and stuff?" He asks, almost nervously.

"L-like a, er.." I blush.

"Date," he finishes, biting his lip. I blush even more, nodding.

"Yeah, sure, that'll be fun," I smile. His eyes light up. He gives me a hug and kisses me cheek.

"I'll text you," he says, before walking to his taxi. I bite my lip, walking towards my Grandads car. He's standing outside, so he takes the suitecase from my hands, putting into the boot.

"Who was that?" He asked as we sit in the front of the car. I blush.

"Louis. The guy from One Direction," I tell him. Grandad starts talking about how I shouldn't talk to strangers, especially famous ones.

Fancy that. I woke up this morning in a grump because I'm being sent away, now I couldn't be more thankful. I met Louis-freaking-Tomlinson for Christ's sakes! And he asked me out on a date.

See, this is why you should get expelled.