Chapter 23 (unedited)

A/N
Since someone asked me to include Sean Opry in the story I decided he can be Mike. So ladies here is Mike. Start drooling... Or not. Lol

Mike POV
The moment that my phone rang and I saw Nikki's picture in it I smiled. I had known her a couple of years ago when I was volunteering in doctors without a border and I had an instant crush on her. I learned that she was healing from a break up so I didn't insisted much after her but when we meet again 6 months ago I thought it was fate. Let's just say that she and her son managed to have an important part of my heart. Even if we had been officially together about 4 months now it was a safe bet to say that I was totally in love with her and that she was The One for me.

I asked her if she wanted to watch a movie with me since we didn't see the movie last time because Jack ruined my night by telling me he kissed Nikki.

"I can't" came her soft reply and I asked her why not. If she was tired I could stop but her apartment and get some takeout and a good movie so we could stay in.

"Because my ex husband kidnapped me" she said and before I could say another word Jack picked up the phone.

"Who is this?" He asked irritated and I wanted to kill the guy.

"Jake from State Farm. This is her fu*king boyfriend and if you don't let her go right now I will hunt you down."

"We decided to take a second honeymoon after our big misunderstanding so get lost doctor. Don't you have an emergency or something?" He said arrogantly

I hated the guy, he was so full of himself.

"I might be a doctor and know how to save lives but don't forget I also know what to do in order to take one. You better not even touch her hair or you will regret the day you were born.

"He is taking me to his cottage in a middle of nowhere. 4 four hour drive from my gallery" Nikki yelled in the background and I was thankful for the information. The idiot hinged up on me when he heard her voice but at least I had some information and I could start from there.

"Niles I need your help." I said to one of my best friends that was also in military. The guy could find everything and while in the last I might have made fun of him when I was watching him using everything possible to find an object, information or a person now he was my golden ticket.

"Why hello to you too. How was your day? Nothing, just straight to the point" he started joking on the other side but today I wasn't in the mood

"Nikki was kidnapped" I said to stop him from talking

"Holy fu*k. Say what? How do you know it?" His tone now was dead serious and I knew he meant business.

"She called me. The idiot of an ex thinks that he still has a chance with her and is taking her to a cottage in the middle of somewhere."

"Give me her phone number so I can see where she was when her last phone call was."

"The number it's 215-***-9327" I said from memory. I could hear him typing and other electronic noises in the background.

"Do you want to involve the authorities? After all this is kidnaping we are talking about"

"No authorities. That's why I called you. This is between me and the scumbag. He wasn't man enough to try to win her back honestly but instead freaking kidnapped her. I can't wait till I get my hands on him."

"Don't make me regret teaching you martial arts."

"I won't hurt him that bad. Just teach him a lesson. She is not an object that he get get rid when he wants and take it back when he changes his mind."

"Just try not to kill him. I don't want to help you to get rid of his body. It wouldn't look good on my resume." He chuckled

"I won't don't worry. I don't think killing her ex it's a good way to build on our relationship. You have the address yet?"

"Just got it buddy. It seems like our guy it's planing a romantic gateway because the tower that last caught her signal it's in the middle of nowhere. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, like I told you it's between me and him. Just text me the address." I said before hanging up and going to my bedroom to change into dark blue jeans, a black V-neck shirt and my leather jacket.

I took my baseball bat and a tool case which had enough stuff necessary to break in in someone's home. I learned to how break in a home so that I could take revenge on Niles after he broke in my home and decided that shaving my eyebrows while I was sleeping off an hangover was a good way to tell me that getting drunk would only cause me problems. I never got drunk after that day and Niles had a black eye for a week.

When I got out of my bedroom I saw that Niles had texted me the address. I took my phone and run to the car. The bastard had a couple of hours of advantage but that wouldn't help him much, I would find him and I would make him pay.

I put the address on my gps and turned the car on. If I hurried up maybe it wouldn't take me more than two hours to reach them and see what I could do from there. He better not hurt her because if he does than I will really kill him.

"Hold on baby, I am on my way." I said out loud while a drove away.

A/N
So Mike it's on his way to save her. What did you guys think about the fact that not only he is a cute doctor but he can kick some ass too. Thank Niles for that.
To get a revenge for shaving his eyebrows Mike broke in Niles home and wrote with permanent marker in his forehead "Manwhore" so our dear Niles not only had a black eye for about a week but had to show of Mike artwork too. Lol

What do you think will happen?
Team Mike or team Jack?