IWDTLY (A Draco Malfoy Love Story) ... 4

Just a tad bit to say in an Author's Note: Aloha! It took a while to actually think of Hermione's plan; I'm a go-along-with-whatever-happens kinda writer. As in, I have absolutely no plot thought up for this story! *gasp* Sad, I know. But anyway, I also had an itty bitty bit of writer's block and hope this makes up for it. You know the drill, "Whoa, if the Dark Lord had a nose, he'd be HAWT!" Correct stupid errors such as that.

I Was Dared to Love You (A Draco Malfoy Love Story)

Chapter 4: Become Mutual Friends? Kill Me Now …

            Ginny and Hermione kicked me out of the initial hearing range once the plan was completely thought up. They giggled and murmured, occasionally glancing at me and nodding. As much as I tried and strained, I couldn’t read their lips. When I did, the words didn’t make sense together. “An sshweep. Sheew diff check” was what I just read off of Ginny and I'm quite positive that “An sshweep” was “Aw shit,” but I could be mistaken. It could very well be “Aw sweet” for all I knew. For some reason, their secretive notions made me a bit both nervous and left out. Why would I feel left out when it was me they were talking about? Honestly, I don’t know. My emotions go haywire for five days every month or so. It’s part of being a girl, I suppose.

            Sighing, I decide to give up. Slowly, I change into my cotton pajama top and thick bottoms that had CareBears all over them (Funshine Bear and Laugh-a-lot Bear being my all-time favorite). The multitude of blankets curled around my figure as I lay down completely on my twin size bed. The mattress creaks once and then stays silent.

            I soon fall asleep to the whispers and chuckles across the room caused from my disrespectful friends.

            The next morning, I'm shoved off my bed.

            That's my wake up call. One minute I'm happily surrounded by plush pillows and downy blankets dreamily thinking about a pair of Sam Worthington lips. The next, my face is crunched up against the floor and my butts in the freezing cold air.

            “Thanks guys,” I grumble into the floorboards.

            “Our pleasure,” Ginny says giving my butt a quick kick. “Now get your tushie up; we need to get you ready for our first class.”

            Instantly, I pick myself off of the floor. Standing up all the way, I turn around and saw Ginny standing there with her hands on her hips. Her brown eyes stare me down, contemplating something important. Ginny snaps her fingers and points at something behind me to the left. Turning that way, there stands Hermione holding up various shades of make-up. Ginny had pointed to a flaring light pink matched with shades of purple.

            “Aw shit” it is.

----------| Draco’s POV |----------

            Snape had informed us Slytherin boys the night before that we would all be attending a new class with Gryffindorks the next day. I felt no immense hatred towards whatever the class may be. It was told that only girls from Gryffindor would be attending it with us Slytherin boys, too. Which made it just a tad easier to hate, though. A few lower years huffed and complained about this new mysterious class, especially with it being with Gryffindor. Sitting down on a silver couch near the fire place, I smirk at the utter idiocy of how they acted. I sure hope that I hadn't once been so childish and immature at their age.