~Chapter 4~

Rain: Hola! :D Well here's another update! Hope ya lovin' it :) Vote and comment, give me your love <333 haha, well.. read peoples <3 Who should play Liz? Any ideas...?

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '  ' '

7:00 A.M

I was watching TV, since I couldn’t sleep anymore. I was practically awake all day, the monster drink was pretty much helpful I guess. The guys were still sleeping, but soon I started to hear creaking. I glance at the bunks, and see someone get out of one of them. It was Austin. I feel my cheeks heat so I bit my lip and look away. I keep watching TV, taking a sip of my monster, trying to stay calm. But since what I was drinking was an energy drink, I started to act a little too jumpy. It was annoying, and I’d probably be looking like some hyperactive squirrel. 

“Hey Liz, good morning.” Austin says, walking into the lounge. I smile and look at him, “Morning,” I croak out, my feet tapping the floor at a fast rate. He raises an eyebrow and chuckles, “Hype much?” he asks, sitting next to me. I chuckle, “I guess,” I say looking at the TV. “Wanna head out to get some breakfast?” He asks. I glance at him and think for a second, I was hungry. “Um, sure.” I chuckle, and take another sip of my drink. He nods, “Okay, I’ll just put on my shoes and we’ll head out.” He says and stands up and leaves. I bit my lip, and put my monster on the table and stand up. I head into the bathroom, without knocking. But there was no one there anymore. I decided to do my business and all.

After I brushed my teeth and face, I headed out and walked towards the front lounge. I passed the bunk area, completely distracted by the noises behind them. Not that kind of noises but like snoring and music playing. 

Without any warning, I tripped by a cable and bumped hardly upon a chest.

“Oh shit!” Austin bursted out, and I squealed. 

We fell onto the ground, me landing on top of him. I felt my cheeks heat realizing I was straddling on him. His hands lowered from my arms to my waist, and our eyes locked. “I’m so sorry,” I choked out, but he stayed silent. “It’s fine,” He whispered, and that made me noticed how close our faces were. I practically felt his cold breath upon mine, mixing together at our unusual breathing. 

“I should probably get off of you,” I said and start leaning back. He sits up, but I stay frozen in between him, my eyes looking into his. Somehow my heart raced, making my actions slower than usually. He gulped and bit his lip, shivering at my cold hand placed on his neck. His hands were placed on my hips, his eyes dropped down to my lips. I closed my eyes slowly and leaned closer. The position we were in would be mistaken actually. I was practically sitting on him, him in between my legs, his hands on my hips, and my hands around his neck. I wasn’t sure how or why I came to this, but my lips automatically pecked upon his tenderly. His breathed out, and gulped, leaning in closer. He pecked my lips, and I took a grip of his hair and pulled his face closer to mine. I bit my lip and pecked him again, this time our lips syncing together. 

I gasped for air, but deepened the kiss. He took a grip of my shirt, and tightened his grip. Yet he brought me closer, pressing my body upon his. He panted and nibbled on my lip, “No..” He whispered upon my lips. But he yet kissed me deeply, his chest rising up and down from the lack of air he was breathing. “No,” He said and I quickly pushed myself away. I breathed heavily, the blood rising to my cheeks from what had just happened. I felt hurt but yet so confused. He ran a hand through his hair, and looked at me. He rejected me.

I felt my eyes start to water, but I didn’t stay long enough for him to see me cry.

' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' ' '